PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmoreau View Post

cant seem to be able to get the cab keeps asking to re enter login and password ?????
Old 10-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I am looking stuff up on the web all day, for products at work, probably do about 75-100 texts a day. maybe an hour a day on the phone. I unplug my phone at 9AM and it is usually around 40% by 930pm
That's really good considering how much text and phone you use and still be at 40% by 930 pm. Makes me wonder what else i am not doing to make my battery lasts a little longer. Besides those tweeks, what else do you do?
Old 10-09-2009, 03:14 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Just wanted to share my progress, modding manila and making cabs! Happy Holidays!

See more here: THANKS TO ROOT!
Old 10-09-2009, 03:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Have you guys ever had a friend who picked up your phone out of interest and wanted to play around with it? Man, nobody ever knows how to use it. I have PocketShield and most people can't even get past the slide to unlock screen.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:59 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Using PS myself and yeah.
The average person has no clue how to use my device. LOL
I love it!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
That's really good considering how much text and phone you use and still be at 40% by 930 pm. Makes me wonder what else i am not doing to make my battery lasts a little longer. Besides those tweeks, what else do you do?
mine all depends on the talk time. had to join a call for work this morning and had a full charge. was on for 1.5 hours and now at 50%. very typical for me for that long of talk time.

on a usual day though ill unplug at 8am and have 50-70% left at 11pm... i only run lumos for tweaks

have tried different radios unfortunately nothing really helps with the talk time draining

this is acceptable for me because i got far less with the original touch prior to getting the TP

Last edited by trip; 10-09-2009 at 06:14 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Looks like we may have something good coming soon. Check out the latest Tweet.
Quote:
New WVGA ROMs (2.1 and 2.5) for all WVGA devices are uploading as we speak. VGA is next ! They've been waiting too long! lol8:29 PM Oct 7th from Digsby
Old 10-09-2009, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Hope the new update fixes the random crashing problem. This is the best rom out there. After heavy use my phone would perform a hard reset. I flashed from sd card twice, and via active sync twice. Will flash back after new release.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Sashimi is great, Threefaces has links to the Sashimi thread in his guide (near the bottom). I'm at a seminar this weekend so I'll check in later. Hope the reset helped you.

Edit: Just to clarify, I dont know if the other PIM back up caused your issues. It sounds like all of your data wasn't cleared from the previous ROM. So if the hard reset didnt help you could be looking at a reflash. Lemme know, post or PM

I finally had a chance to reflash and all is well now and I used the PIM that came with the ROM.

Just started playing with Sashimi last night and this is a whole new ballgame. I may have to do another hard reset just to heck of it to make sure i get it right. Thanks Again!!

Old 10-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
SASHIMI...there's a link to Murduckys thread in my guide, or you can search for it. Murduckys walk through is perfect. Now, it takes 15 mins to flash and get back my settings.

Although winmonewbie pointed me in the right direction, I thought to give you props too! Your thread is excellent for newbies and then some. I actually feel like I know what i'm doing. Thanks for the info!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro