PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagvoid View Post
This has been one of the best roms I've used (stock, mighty, juicy), but I have to agree with the battery life.

I've tried the recommended tweaks to improve batt life but it is still draining rather quickly by the end of the day. I have lumos installed with very low backlight settings, polling frequency, data suspend, etc..

you could have a bad battery i installed the tweak cab and lumos and i got a day + on a full charge

thats with email txt mms calls etc etc
Old 10-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Red face Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanchiya View Post
with regards to http://www.waze.com/

i started getting this too. it seems to solve itself once i run htc gpstool and acquire satellites. pretty annoying that i have to do this every time though. anyone else have any ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
I had to uninstall it - it started resetting my phone and eats battery. The GPS was also real spotty. I'm on 9/20 ROM.
Sorry to hear you guys are having issues with this app. I live in SF area and haven't had any problems with it and I'm usually plugged in when using GPS. On initial startup, it can be a little slow to get my location but I've learned to start the app prior to getting in the car.

I am using the 09/20 ROM with Telus 1.04.05v radio on Sprint Network for those in my area.

Old 10-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
you could have a bad battery i installed the tweak cab and lumos and i got a day + on a full charge

thats with email txt mms calls etc etc
WOW, a day +??? How'd you get so much life out of yours? at best, I get about 10-12 hrs. I guess it all depends on the usage.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

ok i got a problem that just started today, active sync wont see my phone. windows beeps when i plug it in and i can use it as a usb drive. but when i try and use active sync it does nothing.

i have tried resetting my phone (soft reset) and computer. i am running vista sp2
Old 10-08-2009, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
ok i got a problem that just started today, active sync wont see my phone. windows beeps when i plug it in and i can use it as a usb drive. but when i try and use active sync it does nothing.

i have tried resetting my phone (soft reset) and computer. i am running vista sp2
Remove your partnership in WMDM on the PC and then re-establish the partnership. Ensure that the device name on your phone is the same as it was before you removed the partnership. This works most of the time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Remove your partnership in WMDM on the PC and then re-establish the partnership. Ensure that the device name on your phone is the same as it was before you removed the partnership. This works most of the time.

didnt work, the computer see's the phone but wont sync with device center

edit: fixed it, some how sync with usb when connected to computer got disconnected

Last edited by bog3nator; 10-08-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Twitter Update:
NRGZ28 Working on fixing issues with the WVGA ROMs. Both 2.1 and 2.5. A new 2.1 Manila is being incorporated. VGA ROM is coming along as well

So its still coming...

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 10-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i just saw this myself.. i wonder if it will drop tonight or this weekend?
Old 10-08-2009, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moto q, titan, touch, 755p, exclaim, TP, TP2
Carrier: SERO

alexm is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to alexm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
WOW, a day +??? How'd you get so much life out of yours? at best, I get about 10-12 hrs. I guess it all depends on the usage.

i get the same with moderate to high usage if i'm on it all day i can last until around 5pm i mean few hours on phone
Old 10-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexm View Post
i get the same with moderate to high usage if i'm on it all day i can last until around 5pm i mean few hours on phone
I am looking stuff up on the web all day, for products at work, probably do about 75-100 texts a day. maybe an hour a day on the phone. I unplug my phone at 9AM and it is usually around 40% by 930pm

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro