PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bwonan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Love the new rom, just wondering if there is a fix for bluetooth as modem or being able to save contact info from an email.
thx!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

This ROM has definitely become one of the most popular...ive never seen a thread move this fast. LOL

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 08-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
This ROM has definitely become one of the most popular...ive never seen a thread move this fast. LOL
I have noticed that too....What a great rom maker our chef is!

(and the people in this thread are great too!)

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-12-2009, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwonan View Post
Love the new rom, just wondering if there is a fix for bluetooth as modem or being able to save contact info from an email.
thx!

Reading this i'm wondering if your using a laptop with wifi and if so what about using "WIFI Internet Sharing"? I started using that instead of messing with the bluetooth DUN. I was not able to view a email and save it to contacts. I can confirm on my phone Bluetooth as a modem more commonly know as Bluetooth DUN is working.

Last edited by zone23; 08-12-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Lurker
Carrier: T-Mobile

roykarpiuk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
I have noticed that too....What a great rom maker our chef is!

(and the people in this thread are great too!)

I have used this rom for the last 2 months (flashing the new version every week) and I love it. I'm getting my TP2 from T-mobile tomorrow . Are we going to have an EnergyROM for the TP2?
Old 08-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by roykarpiuk View Post
I have used this rom for the last 2 months (flashing the new version every week) and I love it. I'm getting my TP2 from T-mobile tomorrow . Are we going to have an EnergyROM for the TP2?
WOW...lucky for you a TP2!!! Sprint is not far behind I bet...
Old 08-12-2009, 11:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongerdude7 View Post
How do i get to the page pool changer? And hard reset is just taking the bat out right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongerdude7 View Post
Well im asking another question because i cant find crap using the search button maybe just not as cool as rogerp. But where can i find the stock rom for the sprint htc touch pro, so i can try the hard reset method which im assuming means taking your battery out.
Read through the 20+ overnight pages. This one came up (hard reset) and I don't think that it was ever correctly answered.
Correct me if I am totally wrong, but a hard reset doesn't have anything to do with taking out the battery. I have flashed so many ROM's I have lost count and have never taken out my battery, in fact the battery to my phone which is nearly a year old has NEVER been removed.

To hard reset simply go to Start > Settings > System > Wipe Device.

The issue with pagepool is a catch 22. Too much just takes away from your available storage memory too little can cause issues with performance. Since our devices are flush with memory bigger seems to be the safest, EXCEPT IF YOU ARE ON VERIZON. I believe 6 is the magic number for Verizon. Not the GURU of Pagepool but most ROMS are using 16.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roykarpiuk View Post
Wow. Have you seen the price of the T-Mobile TP2? Astonishingly expensive.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Wow. Have you seen the price of the T-Mobile TP2? Astonishingly expensive.
Yeah...they have control of the market on that one right now!
Old 08-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
A quick question about Sashimi. I have been using sprite, but we all know about its bugs. With all I have heard about Sashimi I thought I would give it a try. Unfortunatly when I follow the wiki on it and try to find a download, xda says its banned. Whats up? Can I still get it? Whats the latest V. etc.

Thanks all
check out my guide (link in my sig)

download can be found here http://yourhaxer.com/files/cabs look for bengalih SASHIMI AutoInstaller RAW 8.0.zip

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro