PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 11:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
not it works, i was using it in Aug 8th v2.1 build.. it works very well too.. just this new issue.. arghhh
Dont know if this matters but I had some mods that appeared to be working and went wonky after a few days. According to multiple posts (ESP NRG's!!) the old mods cant be trusted. Maybe in switching to the latest version your luck ran out like mine did?
Old 08-11-2009, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Yes, the upload says it is recent but if you look at the date modified of the nbh file in the rar package, it is 8/11 12:52 pm..
Yea... You noticed that too huh? I don't know im not gonna try to make sense of it. It didn't show up here till like 8 hours later or so. when i mirrored the file you downloaded it was sitting there in his mirror folder, but he was apparently in the process of uploading so the file i mirrored was incomplete.

I dunno, there's so much stuff going on between so many threads of so many dif phones its too much to handle. NRG doesn't want anyone mirroring his files so if they cant be gotten from the main links i guess they cant be gotten.

I have also pulled all my torrents.

the only thing i can recommend is you install the attached program on your pc, and start to do CRC comparisons on the files to make sure they are different versions.

Below is a screen-shot of the Afternoon release Hash from the program. The program is not "Warez" it was freeware from a developer that has since disappeared. Im using it on windows 7 so its compatible all the way up

If you dont know what a hash it is is basically a file fingerprint, if the file changes 1 byte so does the hash

CRC32: C20F6C57
MD5: 8B0810144AAD372029AA4526542107EB
SHA-1: 29BBCAF831C2E701A55B9B99B4CD891B6AFDB454

OOH after you install it you have to right click on the file and go to properties, then there will be a new tab there called "File Hashes"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hash.jpg (8.7 KB, 241 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar HashTab-Setup.rar (751.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-11-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: I CANT SPELL :(
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Changelog

August 11th 2009:

Afternoon version:
  • Lockstream DRM taken out, causing problems with Sounds and Ringtones
  • Opera changed to a newer version and cooked in
  • TCPMP, a bunch of ringtones and some extra DLL's taken out to save space
  • WorldCard Mobile removed from all ROMs (except Raphael)
  • Completely reworked taskbar high resolution data icons by cmylxgo
I flashed the latest version and I dont have WorldCard Mobile so.......I'm guessing that's the latest. Nuttin' but a noob guess.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Check out this page, I posted how to do it with example files:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...18#post1069618

Man, I love your work. Keep it up, (In cab form please)
Old 08-11-2009, 11:58 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

damn, was messing with my start menu files and screwed things up. i have the folder backed up on my storage card. i copy the directory to root/windows/start menu/ but when i press the start icon, it doesn't show anything but the today icon. any iddeas before i hardreset?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-12-2009, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Samsung Epic

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work

Doing a test... Back in a sec..
Old 08-12-2009, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
damn, was messing with my start menu files and screwed things up. i have the folder backed up on my storage card. i copy the directory to root/windows/start menu/ but when i press the start icon, it doesn't show anything but the today icon. any iddeas before i hardreset?
That has happened to me when trying to manually add something to the start menu, it sounds like a fluke but i had to hard reset to fix it...
Old 08-12-2009, 12:04 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
That has happened to me when trying to manually add something to the start menu, it sounds like a fluke but i had to hard reset to fix it...
but it was fine and it showed the changed, then after a reboot, it doesn't show up anymore
Old 08-12-2009, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
but it was fine and it showed the changed, then after a reboot, it doesn't show up anymore
Yea that's what im saying, I have also seen it after installing a cab that added something to the menu, but also installed that cab at a later date on the same rom and the whole menu went PooF.

It sounds like a glitch in the actual operating system builds but who knows
Old 08-12-2009, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started

I really wish you would release a kitchen for this ROM. I really enjoy your ROM's but I don't like all the programs you add, many I never use and some like Facebook make me wanna puke. lol

Heck I'd be willing to pay for a kitchen so I could tweak things to the way I like them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro