View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 11:49 PM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Yes, the upload says it is recent but if you look at the date modified of the nbh file in the rar package, it is 8/11 12:52 pm..
Yea... You noticed that too huh? I don't know im not gonna try to make sense of it. It didn't show up here till like 8 hours later or so. when i mirrored the file you downloaded it was sitting there in his mirror folder, but he was apparently in the process of uploading so the file i mirrored was incomplete.

I dunno, there's so much stuff going on between so many threads of so many dif phones its too much to handle. NRG doesn't want anyone mirroring his files so if they cant be gotten from the main links i guess they cant be gotten.

I have also pulled all my torrents.

the only thing i can recommend is you install the attached program on your pc, and start to do CRC comparisons on the files to make sure they are different versions.

Below is a screen-shot of the Afternoon release Hash from the program. The program is not "Warez" it was freeware from a developer that has since disappeared. Im using it on windows 7 so its compatible all the way up

If you dont know what a hash it is is basically a file fingerprint, if the file changes 1 byte so does the hash

CRC32: C20F6C57
MD5: 8B0810144AAD372029AA4526542107EB
SHA-1: 29BBCAF831C2E701A55B9B99B4CD891B6AFDB454

OOH after you install it you have to right click on the file and go to properties, then there will be a new tab there called "File Hashes"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hash.jpg (8.7 KB, 241 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar HashTab-Setup.rar (751.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-11-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: I CANT SPELL :(
This post has been thanked 1 times.