PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPrint

chanchiya is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
anybody having problems with this program? i cant get it to accuire a gps signal. it says "poor gps signal". any ideas?
with regards to http://www.waze.com/

i started getting this too. it seems to solve itself once i run htc gpstool and acquire satellites. pretty annoying that i have to do this every time though. anyone else have any ideas?
Old 10-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
I'm on 9/20 - Under device Information should the ROM version say September 05 2009 and the ROM date say 07/09/09 ? I just noticed it. Is that right? My operator version does say EnergyROM Genesis
That would be correct. while he put the ROM out on September 20th, the Build, 23016 was created on 07/09/09. That is why it says that. Don't worry, all is okay. It's supposed to look that way.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
That would be correct. while he put the ROM out on September 20th, the Build, 23016 was created on 07/09/09. That is why it says that. Don't worry, all is okay. It's supposed to look that way.
Just curious-why then do I have Version: September 20 2009, Date: 9/20/09? Difference between V1 and V2?
Old 10-07-2009, 10:30 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Here is a cab for the MS Marketplace fix if anyone wants it.

Try it and let me know if it works.
Make sure to install onto device. :/
Not sure why it even gives that option but I will look at the cab again later.
Works for me here.

Edit: Cab should not ask where to install it now.
Let me know if it works for you.

Also give thanks to jmy72
Attached Files
File Type: cab MS Marketplace fix.cab (499 Bytes, 428 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-07-2009 at 10:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:31 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Found this over at XDA Developers, and it works

Dakey
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody

for my first post here i hope to brougt to you a working solution with Marketplace and the fabulous NRG's ROMS

so i played around with registry keys and I find something that works:

Just change the following as below:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Versions]
"Aku"=".5.3.00"

Tada it will work

Hope it will work for you guys

See you

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

I'm having a lot of problem with tachi dialer locking up not allowing me to make a call sometimes. The worst problem I had to day is everytime I booted the phone up it would come up the the start screen but then it would lock up the only way I got it to stop locking up was to change back to the windows default dialer. Any suggestions thank you
Old 10-07-2009, 10:50 PM
ZAZ
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2/Hero/EVO
Carrier: sprint

ZAZ is just getting started

thank you ..excellent find
Old 10-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
I'm having a lot of problem with tachi dialer locking up not allowing me to make a call sometimes. The worst problem I had to day is everytime I booted the phone up it would come up the the start screen but then it would lock up the only way I got it to stop locking up was to change back to the windows default dialer. Any suggestions thank you
A couple of questions...Are you talking about the dialer locking up, the entire phone locking up, or both?
How long have you been running the ROM?
Any new mods/programs installed that could be causing issues?
What does you suspendresume reg value say? (HKLM\Comm\CommMgr\Planner\Settings\SuspendResme)
Old 10-07-2009, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

Been running the rom for almost 2 weeks I believe. I've actually had both problems I've had the dailer lockup several times but from what I read thats just a problem with the tachi dialer usually just softreset then everything works fine. I've installed several program (i.e pocket informant, garmin, arcsoft, tsowen taskbar, and some sliding icons and a few games.) I actaully just backed up my device and did a hard reset what should the suspendresume reg value say I'm in the process of setting it back up again. by the way thank you for the quick response.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Been running the rom for almost 2 weeks I believe. I've actually had both problems I've had the dailer lockup several times but from what I read thats just a problem with the tachi dialer usually just softreset then everything works fine. I've installed several program (i.e pocket informant, garmin, arcsoft, tsowen taskbar, and some sliding icons and a few games.) I actaully just backed up my device and did a hard reset what should the suspendresume reg value say I'm in the process of setting it back up again. by the way thank you for the quick response.
Unrelated but where would I find the garmin GPS with US maps that work on the Touch Pro?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro