PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

http://www.garmin.com/garmin/cms/site/us they have the mobile application and they have the 2010 map pack excellent application. If you go to ebay you might be able to find it cheaper.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
http://www.garmin.com/garmin/cms/site/us they have the mobile application and they have the 2010 map pack excellent application. If you go to ebay you might be able to find it cheaper.
Thanks, but I forgot to add that I don't want to have to pull my card out and load the Garmin card in in order to run....
Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Been running the rom for almost 2 weeks I believe. I've actually had both problems I've had the dailer lockup several times but from what I read thats just a problem with the tachi dialer usually just softreset then everything works fine. I've installed several program (i.e pocket informant, garmin, arcsoft, tsowen taskbar, and some sliding icons and a few games.) I actaully just backed up my device and did a hard reset what should the suspendresume reg value say I'm in the process of setting it back up again. by the way thank you for the quick response.
Your programs seem fine. IMO, I repeat, IMO the suspendresume reg entry should be #777 if you don't want Tachi Dialer issues. In MY experience the dialer works fine, never needing a soft reset. The only times I've have had dialer issues is when the value was GPRS!...or something else other than #777. AFAIK this value is most commonly altered with any programs/reg edits that turn off your data connection. Again, IMO, it is no extra drain on your battery to have the data connection ON but INACTIVE. Some will back me up, some will disagree...battery issues aside, the dialer will get wonky on you without #777.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jake62 is just getting started

From Twitter:

1. New WVGA ROMs (2.1 and 2.5) for all WVGA devices are uploading as we speak. VGA is next ! They've been waiting too long! lol 1 minute ago from Digsby
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

From NRG Twitter:
New WVGA ROMs (2.1 and 2.5) for all WVGA devices are uploading as we speak. VGA is next ! They've been waiting too long! lol

----------------
Now playing: Dope
via FoxyTunes

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

You beat me by a minute. Good job!
Old 10-07-2009, 11:35 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Is Garmin really that much better than Sprint NAV or TeleNav?
99.99 for turn by turn when you can get others for free.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Is Garmin really that much better than Sprint NAV or TeleNav?
99.99 for turn by turn when you can get others for free.
Sprint's Navigation is Excellent. I am just looking for a Nav backup that does NOT need a data connection to a tower to work.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
You beat me by a minute. Good job!
I called it a DRAW so I thanked you both Caught me asleep at the wheel
Old 10-07-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

I use a bluetooth gps reciever I have sprint for service and lets just say there service sucks in some areas. Honestly rootlinux the reason why i use the garmin I've never had any problems with it I do a lot of traveling I have tried the telenav and tomtom but I haven't found anything better then garmin. here is a link for the garmin bluetooth reciever I use highly recommend it http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3DI%26otn%3D2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro