PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
thank! but it's actually one step. there's Record and Stat recording, "Record" doesnt do anything, but "start recording" works.
One time I tried and Start Recording was greyed out, but just tried again and you're right, I could select it right away. Cool.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

last night i fell asleep and my phone was at 78% batt life i forgot to charge it plus left my wifi on this was around 12am i just woke up at around 2:30pm phone still on wifi and no charging checked batt life. it was at 66% that very impressive.

but i do have a question about data connection sometimes i try to get on web or my weather is supposed to update evry 30min but it wont becuase data connection turns off randomly how come?
Old 10-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Since my last post at 3:27 I turned on my GPS waited 1min then launched Sprint Navigation and it instantly locked my location. I immdiately shut off Sprint Navigation and left my phone alone. Now at 3:59 my battery has dropped to 70% which is 10% in 32min.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 20th Touch Pro

brokestudent12 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
Since my last post at 3:27 I turned on my GPS waited 1min then launched Sprint Navigation and it instantly locked my location. I immdiately shut off Sprint Navigation and left my phone alone. Now at 3:59 my battery has dropped to 70% which is 10% in 32min.
I'm having some insane batt drain issues as well with this one. everything else is great though.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokestudent12 View Post
I'm having some insane batt drain issues as well with this one. everything else is great though.
This ROM is incredible, IMO it has good battery life considering the incredible work our Chef has done. You will not see any marathon usuage with this kick arse ROM. The Chef has called it a Ferrari, beautiful, fast but not known for it's gas milage. Try not to watch your battery meter, the drain can be huge at times and then stall out at X%. Spend a day or three using the phone to get a true sense of battery life. Check out Threefaces guide (linked in my sig) to learn about the ROM and to get all you can out of your battery.
Enjoy THE ROM
Old 10-18-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thats why i always roll with 3 batteries and I turned off the battery meter at the top of the tool bar so i dont have to fuss with it..Ive only made it to the 2nd of 3 batteries 1 time in the last month and a half...No point in looking at that silly thing when theres so much more to do with it.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
Have you used QuickGPS recently? If you do, there is the reason why the GPS locks so fast.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 10-18-2009, 06:38 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

HTC OEM extended battery was the best 50 dollar upgrade for my NRG powered powerhouse device.
27 yours of normal use.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Battery life for me has been great with the Oct 14 ROM. I have experimented a bit with the Stock Sprint Radio ROM, the Verizon radio ROM's and the Telus ROM.
So far, the Sprint drained the quickest. Down to 28% in less than 24 hours. The Telus ROM did a bit better; 68% battery after 24 hours. Just recharged and switched to the Verizon ROM and will check battery life with it. Once I nail down the better battery performer, I'll start palying with signal strengh measurements.
I'll have to either turn my airave off for that or take random measurements when I'm back at work.

David
Old 10-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Have you used QuickGPS recently? If you do, there is the reason why the GPS locks so fast.
No sir. I know the battery thing has been kick around so many times and I'm really not trying to irritate everyone regarding bring it up again. My appologies to those that are saying "Crap not again!". This is the best ROM I've used, just trying different things.

rootlinux: Will yours still fit into a desktop cradle with the OEM extended battery. I'm assuming it's the 1800mah?

Also is anyone else using Salling Clicker?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro