PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
there's a great thread about radios on the head of the same thread this rom is posted under!!! very useful you flash it just like the rom...check it out!!!
cool let me check it out
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Thanks WinMo,

I kind of figured that I might need to reflash but was hoping for another solution. This ROM is working so well for me I just didn't want to reflash unless I had to.

Thanks again,

pea****93
Old 10-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
cool let me check it out
hope it helps!

Old 10-17-2009, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Thanks NRG, very nice, fast and stable rom
Old 10-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
Thanks WinMo,

I kind of figured that I might need to reflash but was hoping for another solution. This ROM is working so well for me I just didn't want to reflash unless I had to.

Thanks again,

pea****93
No problem, happy to help. Just think of it a good practice
I agree 100% about the ROM working so well, that's why when the basics like calling/dialing dont work, you know it was probably the flash. The Stock Flashdance also helps IMO because it creates a clean slate to start from, making troubleshooting later easier.
Hopefully we will get more "practice" with our flashing this weekend.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

i have a storage card full of apps i had before. but i havent installed any would they be compatible with this rom? their lots of games, emulators, converters, txt stuff, paint apps, etc...

im running spb mobile on top of the rom. some icons wouldnt show the original pic but it still leads somewhere.

doesn any one know about the apps.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
i have a storage card full of apps i had before. but i havent installed any would they be compatible with this rom? their lots of games, emulators, converters, txt stuff, paint apps, etc...

im running spb mobile on top of the rom. some icons wouldnt show the original pic but it still leads somewhere.

If the apps are Windows Mobile 5+ compatible, I don't see why they wouldn't work.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
If the apps are Windows Mobile 5+ compatible, I don't see why they wouldn't work.
wow im not sure... i got them all when i had stock rom on my tp.. i guess i'll try its just dam its alot of apps. like 200 or so. lol
Old 10-17-2009, 03:33 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:

Any game or app that worked on the last rom will work on this one.
If it is for PPC or Winmo Prof it should work.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Any game or app that worked on the last rom will work on this one.
If it is for PPC or Winmo Prof it should work.
alright cool...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro