View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 02:24 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
Thanks WinMo,

I kind of figured that I might need to reflash but was hoping for another solution. This ROM is working so well for me I just didn't want to reflash unless I had to.

Thanks again,

pea****93
No problem, happy to help. Just think of it a good practice
I agree 100% about the ROM working so well, that's why when the basics like calling/dialing dont work, you know it was probably the flash. The Stock Flashdance also helps IMO because it creates a clean slate to start from, making troubleshooting later easier.
Hopefully we will get more "practice" with our flashing this weekend.