PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 11:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo
Carrier: Sprint

garifo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dardo View Post
great rom, updated my TP to it today.
so far so good.
havent checked the TIME yet, but most night it falls back one hour ..

but other than that...THANKS...
I've had it installed since it came out...Until today I saw the same thing with mine. Was behind by one hour.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Easier said than done...
I was talking about staying away from the clock itself, not the process... Often I grab my TP and it is already on the World Clock screen...but thanks for the info.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:07 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I am running "Standard" and mine doesn't...
...are you talking about the clock numbers "flipping", like from 4:20pm to 4:21pm...the actual clock animation? If so, that's a known bug related to the homescreen mod.

YOUTUBE: I'm still playing with this one. It works...then it doesn't work. A soft reset will restore it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
How do you get the battery to show up on the top bar ???
If the time is showing there now, go to START-SETTINGS-Clocks&Alarms-Click on the "More" tab and make sure "show time in top bar of all programs" is not selected. In the past you could select this and it wouldn't mess with the homescreen, but now it seems to replace the battery icon with the time. ...which is useless for the homescreen.

WORLD CLOCK: I have not disabled sync with the network and have it all working perfectly. The best fix is remapping the clock to another program, like GAlarm, after you configure your settings. ...or using the disable WorldClock cab floating around that was just mentioned.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

another opera issue,has anyone elses sip stopped working in portrait mode? it pops up fine but when i press the keys nothin happens.

hopefully a new build comes out soon that fixes all these little issues.. this rom is just to sexy for me to give up on!!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:29 AM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
another opera issue,has anyone elses sip stopped working in portrait mode? it pops up fine but when i press the keys nothin happens.

hopefully a new build comes out soon that fixes all these little issues.. this rom is just to sexy for me to give up on!!
I just opened Opera and can type using the onscreen and/or hardware keyboard without a problem.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
How about this, this is exactly how I got it to work:

1.) goto world clock click menu

2.) click local time settings

3.) click on city change to your location/adjust time if necessary (my time was correct so I didn't have to change it)

4.) click done

5.) click done again

6.) go to calendar verify current or future weather conditions

at this point everything should be set and working

7.) install "psyki us date format mmm d.cab" (there is another date format cab but I have not tried it)

8.) reboot

once again verify everything is working time should be correct weather is working and when you try and click on the clock on the homescreen nothing will happen. When you go into settings and clock it should have the correct time zone and time there if it doesn't then I'm afraid you'll have to start over. You could adjust it but if you do I think it will mess up the weather in the calender.
Here's a really dumb one. And yes I have searched (I know how) and honestly can't find it. I don't ever remember seeing any weather on my calander in TF3D with any ROM I've tried. Is it there by default? What do I need to do to get it? What does it look like? Have I totally gone senile?
Old 07-14-2009, 11:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

workindev is a n00b

This clock thing is driving me nuts. I've tried all of the clock fixes in this thread, most recently the "disable world clock" cab. Now the time is correct, and the appointments in the TF3D calendar tab are correct, but all the appointments on the home tab under the clock are off by 1 hour.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:47 AM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by workindev View Post
This clock thing is driving me nuts. I've tried all of the clock fixes in this thread, most recently the "disable world clock" cab. Now the time is correct, and the appointments in the TF3D calendar tab are correct, but all the appointments on the home tab under the clock are off by 1 hour.
Give it the ole soft reset and the appointments should correct themselves on the home tab. So long as everything else is correct. Mine did this too right after I applied all of the fixes...but it's fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Here's a really dumb one. And yes I have searched (I know how) and honestly can't find it. I don't ever remember seeing any weather on my calander in TF3D with any ROM I've tried. Is it there by default? What do I need to do to get it? What does it look like? Have I totally gone senile?
When you set the time up in the World Clock, as part of the whole dance to get the time configured, make sure you set your home city. If your home city is configured in World Clock, you'll see the weather in the day view on the Calendar tab. ...but it will show only in Celcius. This is also a known bug with no apparent fix I've seen.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

is there anyway to add my true home city? los angeles is 300 miles away from the desert where i live in, if i add my location with weathermaster i think it only adds it to weather tab and not world clock option to select my city

Old 07-14-2009, 11:51 AM
ThreeFaces

Check my screen shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (71.7 KB, 101 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro