PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 02:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertech View Post
Lol. Ok I just used Advanced Config to change my startup .wav sound and upon reboot I cant get past the boot screen. Anybody have any idea how do get past? I knew I should have used pim before I did this. :/
try without your mem card installed
Old 07-12-2009, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Vertech is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
try without your mem card installed
What would that do?
Old 07-12-2009, 03:18 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Dear Chef, did you pickup any tasty 23004 from the farmer's market this morning? My steak has exited my system and is on it's way down to the sewage plant by now, lol (j/k)

maybe i should check xda gsm to see if we're gonna get any updates on the cdma side soon
Old 07-12-2009, 03:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Did you use the uninstall cab first?
Yessir... and I mostly installed it first.. But Ill hard reset and do it again to make sure.

Thanks for the suggestion.. although Ive never had that problem before.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 07-12-2009, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Anyone have a way to make the clock letters white? I tried a couple different cabs and no luck.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
last time i checked the startup sound was something like htc_bootsound or bootsound_ something in window dir, i tried deleting with total commander and i couldnt so it may be write protected.

has anyone figured out how to really disable the g-sensor from flipping the screen in all kinds of crazy directions? last time i tried this rom almost everytime i took my phone out of my pocket my screen would be upside down and it would take forever to flip back rightside, i had it disabled in the settings too but still it was active, does anyone know if that was fixed?
Found bootuphtc.wav, I copy over the bootuphtc.wav but its sounds different then what EnergyROM uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
@murducky,

Try looking in this thread. It may have what you are looking for.
http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...=51968&page=16
posts #154 and #156?
Thanks but in the energy rom its

**Splash Screen**
\Windows\welcomehead.192.png

**Startup Sound**
\Windows\?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
if you look at the time, you'd realize that I was typing a response while you were answering someone else's post. With attitude that you seeming to have, you're not going to find anyone who is willing to help you.

looking through the registry I found this, maybe it will help

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAnimation]
"StartupWav"="\\Windows\\BootUpHTC.wav"
"StartupGif"="\\Windows\\animated.gif"
NO Attitude here .. just was trying to be clear in my request. thanks for your help! I copy over the bootuphtc.wav but its sounds different then what EnergyROM uses.

Last edited by murducky; 07-12-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

this rom is very well put together!! from the icons to the speed to the included programs, thanx for coming over here and cookin for us nrgz28!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Hi,
does anyone know of a tweak or cab to disable Device Slide lock from the Start Menu screen? It seems to be messing up my power setting whenever I mistakenly hit it. Or perhaps if there is a way to remove its soft key from the bottom of the Start Menu screen it would be even better. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by gabbythe1; 07-12-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I am not going to post this busy icon right now. If NRGZ28 does not include it in his next ROM update I will post it then.

-cmylxgo
Cmylxgo - I mentioned this a few pages back, but is there anyway you can modify the bottom curtain to be translucent the whole way thru TF3d and not just on the first tab?

Also.. I just wanted to update that I hard reset and was able to install the arcsoft no problem.

Not sure what was messing it up though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:48 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
NO Attitude here .. just was trying to be clear in my request. thanks for your help! I copy over the bootuphtc.wav but its sounds different then what EnergyROM uses.
You're welcome

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro