PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 07:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mthieman is keeping up the good workmthieman is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjennin2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Thanks for posting the dial code, I always forget it and that is one of the reasons why I use the msl app, well that and the fact I manually update my prl...Hehe
You can manually change your PRL through that dial code too by clicking edit instead of view, or through the ##775#. (778 = PST, 775 = PRL) I'm with Alltel and the unlock code is 000000. Don't know if Sprint is different though.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:15 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidebabyslide View Post
I have a quick question to the guys that have been using the energy rom for a while. I just flashed my rom a day ago, but i can't seem to get mms messages and also my program memory is at 98 at idle. Any help? thanks.
Verizon is a tricky deal. 98% idle is due to the fact Verizon cripples the RAM in the TP. There are tricks to gain some back. Searching google will lead you to the tricks. I believe there is even be a thread specifically for the issue either here or XDA.

MMS is easy. Just search through ThreeFaces guide to the ROM http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86944 , or look a few posts back or so, one user gives step by step on setting MMS up. We have beat the topic up the last three days so you are sure to find even more info on it if need be in the past three days posts.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman

NEW PRL 60654 and the Cabs for Auto Update Just tested it and works.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 60654.rar (2.6 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Sprint UpdateProfile & PRL icons.cab (543.8 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

As the current build is light on sounds I posted the Official Rhodium rar of a bunch of ringers/alerts.
Thought it may be easier to have a cab for some so here ya go:
Rhodium Sounds.cab
Dont know what the next build holds so it may be useful for that too.

Edit: This copies 60+ files into My Documents/My Ringtones

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-16-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Better description
Old 10-16-2009, 08:03 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
is their a glitch with the batt? ive had my phone charging and it said 100 i take it off charger it says 95 but if i click on taskbar (where notifications are) one batt says 100 the other says 95...
and its constintly fluctuating back and forth sometimes. how come
There were times mine did that one the last build.
Way to easy fix it is to just install another taskbar.
Worked great for me.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just thought id ask another question here as we wait.This is something I couldnt find in the three faces guide so im guessing this is just the way this phone handles these things,here it goes.

When someone sends me a MMS Voice message i get a message telling me to dial ''this'' number to hear my message.Is this the only way i can recieve voice mms?My fiances cheap-o samsung exclaim recieves audio texts right from the phone with out having to dial a number....Any way to get my phone working this way?Were on Sprint by the way
Old 10-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjennin2 View Post
Noticed a strange little glitch with the My location feature on the weather tab. On the 10/13 build if you updated it and I was in Los Angeles it would say "Los Angeles". Now it just says "My Location" on the 10/14 build....strange.
Did notice that while roaming I got the same issue as you but otherwise works perfectly. Could that have been it for you?
Old 10-16-2009, 08:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

new roms with 23071 uploading...new OS build!!!! i cant wait to test it...GO NRG...=D>
Old 10-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
Just thought id ask another question here as we wait.This is something I couldnt find in the three faces guide so im guessing this is just the way this phone handles these things,here it goes.

When someone sends me a MMS Voice message i get a message telling me to dial ''this'' number to hear my message.Is this the only way i can recieve voice mms?My fiances cheap-o samsung exclaim recieves audio texts right from the phone with out having to dial a number....Any way to get my phone working this way?Were on Sprint by the way
Yes I've gotten that message but the sender was sending me a "joke" number to call to listen to something "funny". I never use MMS Voice messages so I ran a test. Sent two messages to myself and both came into the phone as an attatchment, no number to call. Now I couldnt retrieve them from Touch Flo, I could see the message and the paperclip indicating a file but had to go into the SMS/MMS inbox to listen to the sound file.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well 1014 flashed and working properly, no GPS/MMS issues so far. Thanks NRG!

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro