PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

I upgraded to the october 14 update and my phone won't boot it gets stuck on a white sceen and it turns off and on,it was working perfect with the october 13th version...Any ideas on how to bring it back to life?
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Is there a PRL Autoupdate .cab I had one on my touch pro from sprint but when I flashed new Rom I lost it.
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaroo View Post
This is my second stab at the energyRom. First was the sept 20 rels. Obviously a newb. Call me an idiot newb but .. search on 'disable slide2answer', 'disable answer slider', 'disable answer slider' etc and cannot for the life of me see how to get rid of that really annoying slider when a call comes in. From what i can ascertain, this belongs to something called a tachi dialer and if I want to disable it, I would then not dial from my contacts tab? I am not even sure how to disable the dialer though.. went Start > Tools > Tweaks > advanced config "turn off what seems logical" no diff.
Start > tools > TouchProTweak " turn off what seems reasonable. no diff.

Oh and FYI - at least for me the MMS is not working I am using the Oct 10 release.

At some point it would be nice to archive some of these threads, the bad information returned at this point due to super old builds gets difficult to weed.

Really nice efforts out there though on dev front.
What Oct 10 release? Are you sure you have the correct build? There wasn't a CDMA Oct 10 release. 9/20 then 10/13 and 14.
Yes S2A is the Tachi dialer and disabling it will prevent calling from Touchflo. MMS works fine, click the link in my sig to checkout Threefaces guide, all the info you need to get up and running. Make sure you are on the latest build 10/13 or 14.
Hope that helps.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiehlman View Post
Is there a PRL Autoupdate .cab I had one on my touch pro from sprint but when I flashed new Rom I lost it.
Yup,posted it last night, if the site will let you search my last couple of posts.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I'd love to... Just don't bust on anyone for not searching until they correct all the problems they are having with stability (and up-time).

This is not directed at you personally cmajewsk. Just thought I'd mention, that although I'm sure you all have already made a donation to NRGZ28, for continuing to provide new ROMs, be sure to pass a little something to PPCGeeks too. I'm sure the funds will help keep the site more stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiehlman View Post
Here.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

First of all...Thanks for all you do, you are incredible at making phones better.
I upgraded to the october 14 update and my phone won't boot, it gets stuck on a white sceen and it turns off and on,it was working perfect with the october 13th version...Any ideas on how to bring it back to life?
Old 10-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

stretch is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I'd love to... Just don't bust on anyone for not searching until they correct all the problems they are having with stability (and up-time).

Allow me to quote myself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch View Post
Love this ROM! Been a long-time lurker, but I came across a cab that I think will be useful. I've seen people complain about the spacing in the email and such, and this cab takes the 4 emails you can see onscreen and gets rid of a lot of whitespace, taking that number to 7.
http://blownfuze.org/files/Noellenchris7-in-a-row.cab
Old 10-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mobileforensics is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I mean, you COULD just keep an eye for it. If you're at a point where a hard reset isn't going to rock your world, I'd do it for good measure. Otherwise, hold out until it does it again. I'm pretty sure it will happen again until you run the procedure.

...and this is specifically for freeze ups/soft resets that hard reset the phone. If you wake up and your phone is frozen and you soft reset and it boots up normal...that's just HTC, and there's no need to do the flash dance to fix it. I'm pretty sure that happened ot me on the Stock ROM.

I've had it freeze up on the stock ROM in the past and I just did a soft reset to fix it, as annoying as that was. In this case, it was stuck one time at the "setting up your new device" screen with the Sept 20th energy ROM release and I wasn't doing anything to it, it just rebooted itself and stuck on that screen. I will see if it does it again.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
First of all...Thanks for all you do, you are incredible at making phones better.
I upgraded to the october 14 update and my phone won't boot, it gets stuck on a white sceen and it turns off and on,it was working perfect with the october 13th version...Any ideas on how to bring it back to life?
Have you tried flashing via MicroSD yet? If not, try that.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Gps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfEngr View Post
ok, back to 1013 and it's still dead. Everything else seems ok. One last time back to the 6.1 stock where GPS got unlocked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Try going back to 0920, it was the only way to make the phone work for me. From there you can flash to stock if you like or any other ROM. Changing radios did nothing for me (regarding the GPS).

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)

Last edited by fenixjn; 10-15-2009 at 02:56 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro