View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 01:09 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaroo View Post
This is my second stab at the energyRom. First was the sept 20 rels. Obviously a newb. Call me an idiot newb but .. search on 'disable slide2answer', 'disable answer slider', 'disable answer slider' etc and cannot for the life of me see how to get rid of that really annoying slider when a call comes in. From what i can ascertain, this belongs to something called a tachi dialer and if I want to disable it, I would then not dial from my contacts tab? I am not even sure how to disable the dialer though.. went Start > Tools > Tweaks > advanced config "turn off what seems logical" no diff.
Start > tools > TouchProTweak " turn off what seems reasonable. no diff.

Oh and FYI - at least for me the MMS is not working I am using the Oct 10 release.

At some point it would be nice to archive some of these threads, the bad information returned at this point due to super old builds gets difficult to weed.

Really nice efforts out there though on dev front.
What Oct 10 release? Are you sure you have the correct build? There wasn't a CDMA Oct 10 release. 9/20 then 10/13 and 14.
Yes S2A is the Tachi dialer and disabling it will prevent calling from Touchflo. MMS works fine, click the link in my sig to checkout Threefaces guide, all the info you need to get up and running. Make sure you are on the latest build 10/13 or 14.
Hope that helps.