PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

What Are the "specific carrier CDMA cab's" at the end of post 3?
What do they do/provide?

Thanks

Old 07-10-2009, 04:27 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Just wanted to say, for the new build...perfection. Killer work, NRG.

...and cmylxgo, the new home screen is no joke awesome! Date on top of the clock, missed call section auto-hides to display only when you have a missed call. I LOVE that it only displays three events, so they don't run down into the slider-area, unless you flip the clock to see them all. This is how the home page should have functioned out of the box. Just came on to throw some kudos. I'm very impressed with this.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

phazed is just getting started
Cool Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post

Originally Posted by phazed
Great ROM... however I have to flash to something else.

For some reason the ROM loses everything, re-installs, and brings me back to the "Tap to Begin" screen. I have seen it noted in a few posts, but never found an answer.

The first time it happened was 2 days after the first install... some heavy Google maps use and data use on a two hour drive. I get to my destination, turn the phone off.. go to turn it back on.. and BAM! Im reinstalling.

Then today, 6 days after first install.. I have the phone hooked up to my computer charging and receive a text message... unhook the phone.. and before I can Touchflo over to my new text it resets. And I'm reinstalling again. Back at square one.

I love the ROM... its truly a work of art.. and very very fast. It worked right out of the box for me, but I cant have it hard resetting on me once a week.

If you have a solution.. please let me know! I want to keep this one!

phaZed

Hey dude...I had this happen to me and was able to resolve it:

1. I did a hard reset/soft reset just to get started on the right foot.
2. Flash back to Stock ROM [easily searchable in the forums]
3. Do the hard reset soft reset dance again. After I flash, I've been hard resetting with the "Wipe Device" option rather than the hardware keys [Ive seen this suggested in a few places]
4. Flash to NRGs ROM
5. Hard Reset/Soft Reset just for good measure.

No lock ups since June 17th.

Hey ThreeFaces and Others,

Well, I flashed over to SsS-ROM last night and it lost the ROM image today while at work... So, perhaps I was a bit quick to point a finger at NRG.

I am going to follow your procedure and flash back to NRG. I'll post up what happens.

You have been thanked! Thanks!

phaZed
Old 07-10-2009, 05:42 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Just wanted to say, for the new build...perfection. Killer work, NRG.

...and cmylxgo, the new home screen is no joke awesome! Date on top of the clock, missed call section auto-hides to display only when you have a missed call. I LOVE that it only displays three events, so they don't run down into the slider-area, unless you flip the clock to see them all. This is how the home page should have functioned out of the box. Just came on to throw some kudos. I'm very impressed with this.
Thanks...I'm glad you like it. I've been beating up on NRGZ28 to put it into his last couple of builds
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Hey cmylxgo I only ask cause you seem so great with tf3d but any idea on getting the background for all tabs working with this awesome new home screen..
Old 07-10-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Downloading 9th update now, NRGY i must say ik youre looking for bug/issues and the thing is you're getting a lot better its actually kinda hard to even figure out anything thats wrong with it because there's really not that much ha great work one thing i've noticed in the roms is under Settings/System/Advanced Network when u open the program its just a white screen with 2 black selection dots but no text, not really an issue but just as some feedback keep up the great work really im speechless everytime

Old 07-10-2009, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If anyone is having the problem still when u hit "x" on the dialer and it keeps calling/ringing the fix i found still works which is simply holding the "red phone"(end key) it seems to work 99% of the time and will stop u from leaving unwanted messages/restarting!
Old 07-10-2009, 05:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo

garifo is a n00b

Anyone else get their youtube app to work?
I apply the fix others have mentioned throughout this thread but no lo luck fixing it. I had this issue with 0707 and the current build as well 07/09. I am able to search for videos but when I attempt to play the video it says "cannot play this video" Any alternative solutions?

thanks
Old 07-10-2009, 06:02 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have downloaded the file to my desktop and extracted but when I try to initiate the ROM I get errors on my PC. It says the file is corrupt. I have used the last three builds of this ROM and never a problem. Anyone else? Repeat this is nothing to do with the phone but will not give me the security screens to update my ROM. I tried Rapidshare and the alternative download.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
I have downloaded the file to my desktop and extracted but when I try to initiate the ROM I get errors on my PC. It says the file is corrupt. I have used the last three builds of this ROM and never a problem. Anyone else? Repeat this is nothing to do with the phone but will not give me the security screens to update my ROM. I tried Rapidshare and the alternative download.
Try the German download. The US mirror appears to be incomplete.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro