PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

manosith is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

May I ask exactly what version is the dialer on this? And is there a cab available?
Old 07-10-2009, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion7 View Post
Thanks Gardoon! really apreciate u taking the time 2 try 2 help out. Its not exactly what i been looking 4, However its a valuable lil piece of info. I was able 2 get sprint telenav running, Yaaaaaaa!!!!! Now my only headache is tweaking the titanium today screen. the only 2 addons i had any success loadind were the facebook app and the windows live. everything else installs but not properly! is there a list of cabs files somewere in the archives that may have everything in one place? i have read every thread in its entirety & still havent found an answer! think im getting close tho!
That does not exist. The closest thing is post #4. Also, http://energy.wub.nu/ROMs/Herman/Addons/ But it doesn't have any descriptions. A lot of the cabs / fixes / conflicts / enhancements are compiled by reading through this whole thread. Post #4 and searching this thread are definitely great starting points.

BTW, if you find a post helpful / useful or it answers a question you asked, please click the green "Thanks" button in the bottom right of the post!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...downloading! May be a good time to set up SASHIMI!

Thanks for the killer ROMs, NRG. Have some drinks this weekend: confirmation number: 0VN1415974301713X

Grind!

Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Thanks for keeping us busy NRGZ28! Just sent a 2nd donation in since it's been awhile.

Wow.. a 2nd donation! Thanks :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardoon View Post
Does anyone know why the US server Standard file size is 90MB when the German server has it at 115MB?
Lemme see... maybe it's not fully uploaded yet ? Yeah.. that would make sense... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
NRG - Its kinda funny that you chaned the home screen.

On the 0707 Build i had been trying all the cabs and Manilla chnges I have to do the same thing you cooked and non of them seemed to be orking corrrectly . I keept getting a white box. I was gonna try one more thing.. and WHAM.... I see that on your new build u already implemented the same changes I wouldve done myself.

Good so far man. THanks again for being a badass chef and making some killer ROMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
Is there any way to enable start up animation or does it need to be cooked into the ROM? I noticed these ROM's do not include it.
What about the animation when you turn on the phone ?!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 07-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

What about the animation when you turn on the phone ?!
Oh, it's has start up animation? The version, 090605 did not have animation and I could not get animations to work. Was wondering if the new version had it or not.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

Lemme see... maybe it's not fully uploaded yet ? Yeah.. that would make sense... lol
Last night when you were uploading the files, they used an auto-generated temporary file name until the upload was complete. I assumed the same behavior would occur on the US server. Combined with the fact that it said the files were 3 hours old when I looked at them. Also, the file is still 90 MB. So if it's still uploading, it's stuck
Old 07-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

anyone know if there is a registry entry to remove the dark color hightlight when you scroll through names on the regular dialer RD?
Old 07-10-2009, 04:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (w/ FreshToast2.1)

BrettChaotix is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BrettChaotix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
anyone know if there is a registry entry to remove the dark color hightlight when you scroll through names on the regular dialer RD?
How else would you know which contact is going to be selected when you press dial?

I notice that when I scroll through the names I see some ghosting and sometimes the same contact appears several times in a row but it's a very minor issue.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

I've been very happy with 0707. I did have a couple of times where I slid to Talk to answer a call and it just got stuck there. But if I used the hardware buttons it worked without fail! I thought that problem was caused by Tachi, but that was removed from 0707 wasn't it? Well either way I'm grabbing 0709 RD. Loving the updates!! Thanks.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
How else would you know which contact is going to be selected when you press dial?

I notice that when I scroll through the names I see some ghosting and sometimes the same contact appears several times in a row but it's a very minor issue.
This is a known issue with the stock dialer. It is one of the big reasons people use the tachi dialer instead. Tachi does have its own issues though.

Not related to the ROM.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
I've been very happy with 0707. I did have a couple of times where I slid to Talk to answer a call and it just got stuck there. But if I used the hardware buttons it worked without fail! I thought that problem was caused by Tachi, but that was removed from 0707 wasn't it? Well either way I'm grabbing 0709 RD. Loving the updates!! Thanks.
Since you're getting a bug you shouldn't be getting (Tachi dialer issue when you don't have the Tachi dialer), you should consider a hard boot / Wipe Device, reflash, then another hard boot / wipe. Seems to fix other people's ghost issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro