View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...downloading! May be a good time to set up SASHIMI!

Thanks for the killer ROMs, NRG. Have some drinks this weekend: confirmation number: 0VN1415974301713X

Grind!

Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Thanks for keeping us busy NRGZ28! Just sent a 2nd donation in since it's been awhile.

Wow.. a 2nd donation! Thanks :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardoon View Post
Does anyone know why the US server Standard file size is 90MB when the German server has it at 115MB?
Lemme see... maybe it's not fully uploaded yet ? Yeah.. that would make sense... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
NRG - Its kinda funny that you chaned the home screen.

On the 0707 Build i had been trying all the cabs and Manilla chnges I have to do the same thing you cooked and non of them seemed to be orking corrrectly . I keept getting a white box. I was gonna try one more thing.. and WHAM.... I see that on your new build u already implemented the same changes I wouldve done myself.

Good so far man. THanks again for being a badass chef and making some killer ROMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
Is there any way to enable start up animation or does it need to be cooked into the ROM? I noticed these ROM's do not include it.
What about the animation when you turn on the phone ?!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR