PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850
Carrier: Sprint

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL555 View Post
Great ROM, thank you.

Question: after i reboot, i always get screen comes up with "thats bad-"Proc not found -.-"
what is this?
I got that when I used the WorldClock_Mapping.cab (I think from psyki? though he usually does great work). If you want to re-map the clock on the home screen to G-Alarm, use the WorldClock_GAlarm.cab on the bottom of post #4 instead. The description was removed in favor of posting a work-around that turns off time syncronization (which seems like a bad idea to me - but the only available workaround if you don't have g-alarm). I may look into hijacking g-alarm's other fix (it warns of the world clock bug and suggests that it fixed it) if possible and I can verify that it works.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

BFL555 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardoon View Post
I got that when I used the WorldClock_Mapping.cab (I think from psyki? though he usually does great work). If you want to re-map the clock on the home screen to G-Alarm, use the WorldClock_GAlarm.cab on the bottom of post #4 instead. The description was removed in favor of posting a work-around that turns off time syncronization (which seems like a bad idea to me - but the only available workaround if you don't have g-alarm). I may look into hijacking g-alarm's other fix (it warns of the world clock bug and suggests that it fixed it) if possible and I can verify that it works.
Will give it a try...thank you
Old 07-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

I am running 7-07 and when I try to update my PRL, using the cab from the Germany site, I keep getting 1012 error.

wondering if anyone has seen this and the solution

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 12:55 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrillaman151 View Post
Just flashed 0709. You tube says "Cannot play this video". This has has been happening since I flashed 0707. If I soft reset I can get it to work for a while and then it stops again. Other than that the tf3d2 seems a little laggy on this build. Anyone else experiencing these issues?
Delete the youtube folder off your sd card and see if that fixes the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
why is there no graphic for stocks tab it just blank, like when you're shifting through it all and the little icons appear, but there is not one for the stocks tab. glitch?

Edit: Also I got the new update and there in no call history in the home tab. :/

Beside these few problems your work is awesome and greatly appreciated, glad you're doing stuff for the CDMA network.
The call history option on the home tab is now dynamic. It will only show if you have a missed call. To view the call history hit the the hardware send key and then you can scroll through your call history.

The purpose of this change was to allow 3 calendar events to show on the home tab...and if you don't have any calendar events it shows off the sweet a$$ looking wallpaper better. You will also notice that the date and alarm has been moved to the top of the clock to give it a cleaner look.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: VZW

ksuviper is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
My bad , thanks.
This rom is blazing

One thing is it me you see the old school phone notification pop up for a second before the regular phone display.

remove the following registry entries to fix the popup

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble]
"BubbleBorderThemeImage"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Toast]
"ToastBorderThemeImage"
or use the attached cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab WM6.5 Ring Popup Fix.cab (827 Bytes, 149 views) Click for barcode!

HTC Droid Eris (VZW)

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

degregs21 is a n00b

i love the rom quickest one ive used forsure..almost unreal haha
but the few issues..when i click on a text message from the home screen and try to reply is there anyway possible that you dont have to click on the box to start typing in my old rom i always could jus type right away..not too big of a deal j.w tho for personal preference..also when im done replying and click outta the text screen the notifications are always still there and i have to click on it again and go back into the text screen to get rid of them..again not a huge issue tho..another is when i soft reset my most recent texts disappear and then when i start the texting again they still dont show up and i dont see the ones im receiving..and also is there any easier way of deleting all my deleted messages?i cant seem to find select all when in the screen and i really dont wanna have to delete each individual one..now the main issue is the clock is set on a different time zone then where i am at and i will set it to mine and save it but after a soft reset it always goes back and ****s me all up cuz the time is back to wat it was originally set at and will never stay to wat i set it at..is there any solution for this? now finally is there anyway to set the system volume different then the ring volume?

thanks to whomever may help in advance..otherwise love the rom and almost perfect no real major concerns jus hoping for personal perfection.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuviper View Post
remove the following registry entries to fix the popup

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble]
"BubbleBorderThemeImage"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Toast]
"ToastBorderThemeImage"
or use the attached cab
Awesome find! I can't try this right now, but assuming it works, this should go to post #4 or be cooked into the Standard (not _SD) ROM
Old 07-10-2009, 01:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (w/ FreshToast2.1)

BrettChaotix is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BrettChaotix

Just loaded the 7/9 build and things have gone smoothly so far. Fashed, let it boot/install to home screen, did a hard reset and then loaded the "Psyki Glass Manilla Theme.cab" and the "GfxBoost-1.1-Serivce.cab" and did a reset.

I also turned "auto-brightness" on and removed the "Stocks" tab. I'm experiencing almost zero lag or delay anywhere. Very smooth and quick response!

I had a 96% charge when I flashed, then unplugged and completed a hard reset, several soft resets and that's about it. That was about 45 min ago and I'm down to 80%

I would still like to have the transparent-flipclock and a transparent top-bar. I haven't found any cabs that do this without causing other problems (including the ones reccomended in post #4). If you can help, please let me know!
Old 07-10-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by degregs21 View Post
i love the rom quickest one ive used forsure..almost unreal haha
but the few issues..when i click on a text message from the home screen and try to reply is there anyway possible that you dont have to click on the box to start typing in my old rom i always could jus type right away..not too big of a deal j.w tho for personal preference..also when im done replying and click outta the text screen the notifications are always still there and i have to click on it again and go back into the text screen to get rid of them..again not a huge issue tho..another is when i soft reset my most recent texts disappear and then when i start the texting again they still dont show up and i dont see the ones im receiving..and also is there any easier way of deleting all my deleted messages?i cant seem to find select all when in the screen and i really dont wanna have to delete each individual one..now the main issue is the clock is set on a different time zone then where i am at and i will set it to mine and save it but after a soft reset it always goes back and ****s me all up cuz the time is back to wat it was originally set at and will never stay to wat i set it at..is there any solution for this? now finally is there anyway to set the system volume different then the ring volume?

thanks to whomever may help in advance..otherwise love the rom and almost perfect no real major concerns jus hoping for personal perfection.
Post #4 gives a fix for this:
2. For those who do not like the TD3D2 messaging and want to use the old WM interface Kryzsiec's post might do the trick or download the CAB (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2991). (Thanks Maxx134) http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1244246745 This is if you want to tap on the SMS screen in TF3D2 and the old WM interface will open allowing you to type immediately vs having to click in the box again to start typing.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

degregs21 is a n00b

thank you much..damn near my perfection.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro