PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Man come on you got to be able to figure this out its on the very first page. You know where you read what exactly it is your loading on your phone. Man people do not use there heads around here at all. Its spoon feed me please all the time. I guess every page is going to have this question now.
What?
Old 07-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmarrero77 View Post
Here is what is on post#1 - Read line 4...

July 9th 2009(Current):
  • New Home screen layout thanks to cmylxgo
  • New Busy icon thanks to cmylxgo
  • Fixed squished letters on the side of the "All People" screen in Manila
  • Added "RD" build which stands for "Regular Dialer". This build includes the normal dialer (not the Tachi dialer)
  • Message enhancement package removed for the "RD" build, so you can actually make calls from emails with phone numbers in them
  • Rearranged stuff in the Tweaks section
  • Fixed a few graphics glitches in the Comm Manager
  • Highlighting in the dialer is blue now
  • Some more cruft removed
  • Increased the finger menus speed
  • Still at 23001 in case you're wondering. 23003 and 23004 have graphics and power issues.
I did read this section and didn`t fully comprehend it then, but thanks any ways.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Any screenshots of the home layout and waiting cursor?
Old 07-10-2009, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Data Roaming Allow isn't there, I thought it was there in an earlier release.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
I need to know if I am the only one experiencing my device randomly powering down and soft-resetting itself. I did raise this issue previously but no body seems to have concurred...- I did a re-flashed the rom twice already and here I am on a third time and the problem still persist. I hope NRGZ can take a look into this, in case others are experiencing similar issue. Nonetheless, this issue doesn`t change my opinion about this rom being the best by far out there. Thanks
It happened to my once yesterday....not any other time yet...since 07.07.09
Old 07-10-2009, 09:48 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

...downloading! May be a good time to set up SASHIMI!

Thanks for the killer ROMs, NRG. Have some drinks this weekend: confirmation number: 0VN1415974301713X

Grind!
Old 07-10-2009, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion7 View Post
Give thanks 4 the quick responce! Im normaly a silent member from back in the daze when i flashed my first 6700. I normaly read every post & figure it out, U know, the fun way, untill u brick ur s#*t! lol, But this is 1 time i need a lil help. as simple as im sure this is, i cant seem to get them to work by simply installing the cab . Are there other steps after that, like(copy/paste file into...) never did i think it was a problem in ur work tho,
i kinda knew straight from da jump, i was doing something wrong. Was just hoping there was something u could suggest. Guess ill keep trying! This Rom is deff worth the effort. Is there a link 2 archives where u store ur .cab files. I have been searching freeware sites, google, etc, but honestly, i would have more trust in the integrity of the file if i got it from you guys! hope im not asking 2 much. Thanks in advance.
Is this what you're looking for?

http://energy.wub.nu/ROMs/Herman/Older%20Releases/
Old 07-10-2009, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikothy View Post
what is titanium CPR?
Titanium uses a file with the extension of CPR to define the layout of the main screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for keeping us busy NRGZ28! Just sent a 2nd donation in since it's been awhile.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
why is there no graphic for stocks tab it just blank, like when you're shifting through it all and the little icons appear, but there is not one for the stocks tab. glitch?

Edit: Also I got the new update and there in no call history in the home tab. :/

Beside these few problems your work is awesome and greatly appreciated, glad you're doing stuff for the CDMA network.
I haven't yet had a chance to install 0709, but my guess is that they simply removed the tab by default. Go into your settings (in manila, right scroll over to Settings - with Sync Data, Sound, Wallpaper, Communications, etc). Click/press Customize Tabs. Do you see Stock in the list? Be sure to press and drag up if you don't see it initially. Once you find it, check in the box to the right. If you still can't find it, I think I can put together a reg hack to make it re-appear (assuming the supporting files haven't been removed).

The changelog does say that the home screen layout was changed. Apparently the call history removal was part of this change. If you hit your phone button, the call history automatically appears in the top half and you can arrow down through your call history immediately. Just as easy, if not easier than hitting the Call History link on the home screen (which is probably why it was removed).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro