PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 07:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

No choppiness here that I have noticed
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
thanks but i can take no credt for that cab file i just installed it and thats what it looks like i just want to know how to change a few of the button icons.
if you put a divider down the middle i want to change the bottom left button to shazam, and the second one up from the bottom to gpsweatherradar
btw i found that cab at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3541 please give them thanks
and to stay away from the error, soft reset and then install the cab. thats right download the cab, soft reset and then install and it will work but the link to google is broken
the reg edit to fix that is
hklm/software/htc/biotouch/actionscreen/app_9 change path to Windows\GoogleMaps.exe
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakezzzullaa View Post
How did you manage to make these changes? I went into my registry using Total Commander and tried to make these changes but I couldn't find any of the files to change.
it was on the next page of post
Old 08-16-2009, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03
In fact when I hit "Link to Profile", it ask me to Login and I do. Then a page comes up that says "Link Profile" and it says "No account data". The soft buttons say "refresh" and "cancel". Refreshing does nothing....

i just verified it still works, what i did was this.

go to the updates and events tab, click on link to facebook or whatever it says, it will pop up with a username and password box.

put in your username and password, then hit connect and it will say login failed. then cancel out of that, leave the tab and go back to it and you should have a facebook icon that says how many matches you have from facebook with contact names total. click that and it syncs.

for some reason even tho it says login failed, it still logs in. lol

just beware, i have like 60 contacts linked, and the first time it does it it almost seems like the phone freezes, but it will finish you just have to be patient
\
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Yeah that's what I do, but I never get the "login failed" or anything like that

After I hit connect I get to a "Link Profile" screen....

And on there it has "No Account data"
This is exactly what I get but I don't see anyone mention how to fix this. I've been searching like crazy, can anyone help?

EDIT: the only thing I've reade is to make sure the names are exactly the same and mine are exactly the same but in my contact list it goes last name, first name and in facebook it is Frist name Last name. Is this the problem and how would I change that in my contact list?

Double EDIT: Changing the save as to first name and last name in outlook did make the changes in the contact but did not make a conection in facebook.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 08-16-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Does anyone know where I can download the taskbar from Energy Rom?
Old 08-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

mustangcoupe is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Still having problems with Verizon and MMS with this cab. I have tun the remove picture mail and Loaded the latest Verizon Arcsoft I can find here on PPCG but I can send picture messages but not receive them... Anyone with any ideas I dont want to change roms to get this working again...

edit: And I have tried the Hard Reset, Flash to stock, Hard reset, flash rom, Hard Reset

Last edited by mustangcoupe; 08-16-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

dnalevelc is a n00b

How do I get rid of Opera? It's a decent Browser, but as much as I hate IE on PC, I prefer to use it on my phone.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnalevelc View Post
How do I get rid of Opera? It's a decent Browser, but as much as I hate IE on PC, I prefer to use it on my phone.
Wow, this IE is a lot slower than opera. You may want to try iris browser or skyfire.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangcoupe View Post
Still having problems with Verizon and MMS with this cab. I have tun the remove picture mail and Loaded the latest Verizon Arcsoft I can find here on PPCG but I can send picture messages but not receive them... Anyone with any ideas I dont want to change roms to get this working again...

edit: And I have tried the Hard Reset, Flash to stock, Hard reset, flash rom, Hard Reset
not sure but this worked for everyone else
Old 08-16-2009, 12:00 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
Anyone else having a problem where in TF3d2, when you switch to a different tab i have to tap the screen 2x to get it to respond?
Probaly if you installed some program out Manila 2.1 some conflicts are happening I installed some with old Manila and I had to flash again Warhawk.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

mustangcoupe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
not sure but this worked for everyone else

Thanks Roger, But those threads seem to deal with Alltel and their Arcsoft file. I have tried loading those (with the exception I loaded the Vz files)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro