PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Visor is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

I flashed your rom this weekend on my new TP. No problems or questions so far. Just wanted to say thanks for a killer job!

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2, Touch Pro, Diamond
Carrier: Verialltel

seanborn1979 is keeping up the good workseanborn1979 is keeping up the good workseanborn1979 is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

I am using this ROM and love it. Switched from MightyROM 6 to this one. Quick question. I have searched and searched and tried and tried. I cannot get the carrier logo back above the clock on manilla's home screen. Is it just this Manilla 2.1 or am I just not finding this info???
Old 08-31-2009, 06:34 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyway that i can remove NoDATA app from Start/Internet/Disbled Data?

I want to uninstall it since i want to use NoDATAinRoaming App from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503131

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-31-2009, 06:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

foxspy is a n00b

Hey,

I have 1 question for this great ROM. I can't seem to find where I can edit email settings for download frequency, attachment size/location, etc.

I used the email wizard to setup my email accounts, but I can't find where to go back and edit the settings.

Any tips??

Thanks,

Lee
Old 08-31-2009, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Is the current 8/11 version 23016? I am checking into making sure I am running the most updated version... Since I am having issues with quite a few things... As I have posted multiple times in the forum and have not gotten any real answers.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxspy View Post
Hey,

I have 1 question for this great ROM. I can't seem to find where I can edit email settings for download frequency, attachment size/location, etc.

I used the email wizard to setup my email accounts, but I can't find where to go back and edit the settings.

Any tips??

Thanks,

Lee
Programs>messaging>Menu>Options Click on an account and your all set

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
Is the current 8/11 version 23016? I am checking into making sure I am running the most updated version... Since I am having issues with quite a few things... As I have posted multiple times in the forum and have not gotten any real answers.
Yup.

EDIT: BTW-Start>Settings>System>About

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-31-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

hummmm well I think I am going to have to go to a diffrent rom then... I just cant deal with having to soft reset my phone like 6 times a day because every time I get off a phone call I cant turn the screen back on till I do the reset... Its crap and I dont belive that theres not a fix for it yet... I have waited for about 2 weeks and still nothing...
Old 08-31-2009, 07:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
hummmm well I think I am going to have to go to a diffrent rom then... I just cant deal with having to soft reset my phone like 6 times a day because every time I get off a phone call I cant turn the screen back on till I do the reset... Its crap and I dont belive that theres not a fix for it yet... I have waited for about 2 weeks and still nothing...
Dont have that issue, what's going on?

EDIT:Have you tried different options in InCall Power Mngr as this is the app that turns the screen off during a call. There is an Always On option which will leave the screen on. Of course if you issue is another source this may do nothing.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-31-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:08 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
i think this is a tachi proble,. if you leave, u must find a rom that doesn't use tachi
Old 08-31-2009, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

hummm so you think its the dialer??? and I didint know that there was a setting like that for the in call menu settings... let me check that one out!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro