PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 07:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchico67 View Post
Does anyone know if when you take the stylus out does the screen wake up on the newest version of this rom? I am still running 3.0 and it doesn't work, but it is not that big of a deal, I was just curious.

The ROM doesn't have that option working. What you can do is use S2U2, in the options you can use the S2U2 to remove the stylus and wake the device up.

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Im not sure if this will work or not, something I found over @ XDA
Attached Files
File Type: cab NoStylusWarning.cab (176.0 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:49 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

ok fellas small issue bit non the less annoying. When im say lookin at internet & get a text message I click the icon in the taskbar.....heres the issue. Used to be i clicked it and a preview popped up from the bottom from there i could see the internet still behind the preview. Had the choice of deleting or dismissing etc. I liked that now when i get the text and click the icon i go to the title menu if i click new message it takes me to the messaging tab and out of wht i was doing. So its either preview and make 5 steps to get back to what I was doing before, or wait till I am done and then check my texts or email. Anyone know how to fix this or why it changed?
Old 08-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Alltel

92sbcjeep is just getting started

Hi guys, I am having an issue with the dialer, i think anyways. When I go to my contacts and click on a contact to call them it never opens up the dialer to call out. I have to press the send button and dial the number manually. thanks
Old 08-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

hey, i really need help. I just reinstalled the rom and the evdo still doesnt work. I installed a PRL profile and even changed the radio. And myphone wont sync the contacts, it just freezes. I followed the instructions and my phone is already unlocked because I am coming from Juggalo's 6.1 rom. Did I forget to do something? I am grateful for any ideas.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Anyone know how to change the Action Screen background image from the default one?
Old 08-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
hey, i really need help. I just reinstalled the rom and the evdo still doesnt work. I installed a PRL profile and even changed the radio. And myphone wont sync the contacts, it just freezes. I followed the instructions and my phone is already unlocked because I am coming from Juggalo's 6.1 rom. Did I forget to do something? I am grateful for any ideas.
Try loading a sprint dcd cab (page 1) soft reset then update profile, soft reset. if this doesn't work, try flashing back to stock then back to NRG.
Attached Files
File Type: cab dcd Sprint Carrier 20090714.cab (1.85 MB, 122 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-30-2009, 12:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Just looked over your posts and it seems your original flash didnt go well. Have you tried the whole flash to stock sequence? This isn't specific to this ROM but something that has been passed along between 'flashers' ROM to ROM.
If you haven't do this:
Hard reset, flash to a stock ROM, HR, flash Energy, HR.
I'm no expert but this method has been posted numerous times and seems to cancel out the quirks. A little time consuming, yes, but worth it.
Hope that helps.

EDIT:ffkip911 types faster (and shorter) than me

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-30-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:14 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks for all the suggestions. do you mean go back to the sprint rom then reflash back to this one?
Old 08-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
thanks for all the suggestions. do you mean go back to the sprint rom then reflash back to this one?
yes. had the same issue a little while back

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro