PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austerville View Post
Corrupt file again!!! How the heck does this happen twice in a row Anyone want to post a mirror?
also, NRGY asked that we not mirror his roms. IF you wasnt I can drop it on my webserver for you. Just PM me

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:12 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Downloaded and opened fine here.
Will probably flash here soon, if not tonight then tomorrow.

Thanks again NRG
Old 09-05-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

austerville is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
maybe your hdd is going out or something. I downloaded it just fine. What is telling you it is "corrupt" ..winrar?
Winrar starts extracting it and then says it's corrupt midway through and stops the extract. I don't think there's a problem with my HD. The downloads have been very slow with a few pauses during the download - don't know whether that was part of the problem. Now I have to wait again before I can try to download.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Winrar starts extracting it and then says it's corrupt midway through and stops the extract. I don't think there's a problem with my HD. The downloads have been very slow with a few pauses during the download - don't know whether that was part of the problem. Now I have to wait again before I can try to download.
check yer pm
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hgvidal is just getting started

Quote:
Also got similiar problem.Extracted fine but when i clicked on it vista gave error stating RUU has stopped working. Will try download again later.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Wisdom3G is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Wisdom3G Send a message via Yahoo to Wisdom3G

I had the corrupted problem one time...Downloaded again and it was the old rom.?.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgvidal View Post
Also got similiar problem.Extracted fine but when i clicked on it vista gave error stating RUU has stopped working. Will try download again later.
Trying to flash my sons phone.

Same here...Custom RUU not responding.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

were is the new htc lock screen located, i mean how do u activate it? and the slider is alittle off..but otherwise awsome rom fantastic!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
were is the new htc lock screen located, i mean how do u activate it? and the slider is alittle off..but otherwise awsome rom fantastic!
click start, then the left soft key says lock, that is it
Old 09-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Question, haven't downloaded yet. Change log says new MMS app. So do we (Sprint users) have to run the uninstall MMS cab. Have it set in Auto in Sashimi and need to change it if so. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro