View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 12:10 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
hey, i really need help. I just reinstalled the rom and the evdo still doesnt work. I installed a PRL profile and even changed the radio. And myphone wont sync the contacts, it just freezes. I followed the instructions and my phone is already unlocked because I am coming from Juggalo's 6.1 rom. Did I forget to do something? I am grateful for any ideas.
Just looked over your posts and it seems your original flash didnt go well. Have you tried the whole flash to stock sequence? This isn't specific to this ROM but something that has been passed along between 'flashers' ROM to ROM.
If you haven't do this:
Hard reset, flash to a stock ROM, HR, flash Energy, HR.
I'm no expert but this method has been posted numerous times and seems to cancel out the quirks. A little time consuming, yes, but worth it.
Hope that helps.

EDIT:ffkip911 types faster (and shorter) than me

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-30-2009 at 12:12 AM.