PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjay829 View Post
this option was already unchecked
You may have misunderstood. The box needs to be CHECKED. It works.

EDIT: Yes, I see, intructions say "Check off" but it means check it.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-27-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajskhan View Post
Been watching this thread for a while - waiting to flash until the next release, any ideas on when that'll be?
I wouldn't hold your breath. NRGZ is making ROMs for other devices, most notably his Touch Pro2. I know he's over at XDA working on his Manila 2.1/2.5/2.6 versions. We may see something in a few weeks if there is a reason for him update this one, but I see no compelling reason for him to do so. I know he also builds ROMs for the Blackstone, Topaz, etc..compared to them the TP is not all that exciting.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mannyhernz is a n00b

anybody having issues assigning a tone to mms?....cant really understand why i cant hear my mms whe i get one???
Old 08-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Hey all, can someone using the latest ROM verify something for me. Hopefully you can take a screen shot too. I could have swore that (yesterday) when I went to the Calender tab, then clicked on todays date, that it showed my appt., and also showed the current weather.

Some please confirm I was not dreaming this.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

Dang can't wait for a manila 2.6 update, I had to switch back to Juicy though, batter has been killing me in college now.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Yeah I don't think hes gonna be updating anytime soon. That's all folks.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
Yeah I don't think hes gonna be updating anytime soon. That's all folks.
I don't think so. He did say he is going to update less but when he does they will be near perfect...fine by me.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Hey all, can someone using the latest ROM verify something for me. Hopefully you can take a screen shot too. I could have swore that (yesterday) when I went to the Calender tab, then clicked on todays date, that it showed my appt., and also showed the current weather.

Some please confirm I was not dreaming this.
Nope not dreaming, that's what mine does. I'll post a screenshot if you dont believe me
It takes an extra second for the weather to load but it's been working fine all along.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Nope not dreaming, that's what mine does. I'll post a screenshot if you dont believe me
It takes an extra second for the weather to load but it's been working fine all along.
awesome, please post the SS, also do you have just one city in the weather tab?
Old 08-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyhernz View Post
anybody having issues assigning a tone to mms?....cant really understand why i cant hear my mms whe i get one???
What are you setting the tone to? There's Downloading MMS, MMS downloaded, New MMS, New MMS report.
I have my tone set to New MMS and have no issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro