PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
This ROM has been running perfectly for me also (& I have it loaded with apps/programs etc). I use Vito SMS-Chat & a customized version of the TouchPal KB (WAY faster than any hardware KB using T+) & this is one of the few 6.5 ROM's that give absolutely NO LAG whatever with this setup.

Both Pandora & Need For Speed Undercover g-sen run perfectly with this ROM, these two programs do not work at all with a lot of custom ROM's.

I have two different home screens that I use & can switch between with one fast click. This is my custom TF3D setup:

& this is my other option for a change of pace:

When I first flashed, battery life was not very good but various tweaks have cured that problem. At this point, I see no real need to ever flash this phone again (& it's probably been flashed 50 times). I am all set until I can get my hands on a TP2........

~John
how did you get the second home ? would love to know how
Old 08-26-2009, 10:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
how did you get the second home ? would love to know how

That is my customized version of the new .exe version of the IphoneToday home screen app (it will run as a today screen plug-in or a full screen exe like shown here)

Search XDA for iphonetoday for the cab install.

~John
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
That is my customized version of the new .exe version of the IphoneToday home screen app (it will run as a today screen plug-in or a full screen exe like shown here)

Search XDA for iphonetoday for the cab install.

~John
Is this it? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508429
Also, where did you get that taskbar?
Old 08-26-2009, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Is this it? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508429
Also, where did you get that taskbar?
Yes, that is it.

Do you want the black taskbar itself, or the icons??

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Yes, that is it.

~John
Taskbar, and thanks.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:44 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
This ROM has been running perfectly for me also (& I have it loaded with apps/programs etc). I use Vito SMS-Chat & a customized version of the TouchPal KB (WAY faster than any hardware KB using T+) & this is one of the few 6.5 ROM's that give absolutely NO LAG whatever with this setup.

Both Pandora & Need For Speed Undercover g-sen run perfectly with this ROM, these two programs do not work at all with a lot of custom ROM's.

I have two different home screens that I use & can switch between with one fast click. This is my custom TF3D setup:

& this is my other option for a change of pace:

When I first flashed, battery life was not very good but various tweaks have cured that problem. At this point, I see no real need to ever flash this phone again (& it's probably been flashed 50 times). I am all set until I can get my hands on a TP2........

~John
Hey dude, what did you do to get NFS to work? I just started playing with it the other day and didn't make much progress. I'm getting the classic "memory error". Hopefully it's an easy fix I'm overlooking.

...and killer layout!
Old 08-26-2009, 11:13 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think there's actually a thread in the software forum or the software > game forum that addresses that error for NFS. I haven't actually read through the thread i just remember seeing it a few days ago.

just search need for speed in that forum
Old 08-26-2009, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work

I'm having a problem with my Stylus sensor not working. It works fine when I install my 21042 WM6.1 ROM but with Energys latest build it doesn't work. I notice it most when using TouchLockPro. I have it set to unlock when the Stylus is removed but it doesn't work. Under settings it shows Unknown where it would normally show Stylus In or Stylus Out. Is there somewhere in the registry that I can actually see the input sensor state?

More Info>I tried a 21501 WM6.5 build and the stylus works fine on it. Driving me crazy! How can I see the actual raw sensor input state? In the registry or is there a piece of software I can install to see it? I'm trying to determine if it is the switch or just the ROM.

Last edited by peacock93; 08-27-2009 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:38 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i jsut tried pski's rom and i have some feedback regarding this one. i found out that energy rom takes longer to boot up with manilla2.1 displayed on the screen. i dont' know the exact reason to this, but i have just about the same apps loaded on both roms.

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-26-2009, 11:45 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Yes, that is it.

~John
I would like the black bar at the top and bottom...without icons.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro