PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
here are the icons, the taskbar is a little more involved (you have to change two manilla files & add a theme) & I'll have to post that later when I get home from work.

~John
Thanks

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 08-26-2009, 02:09 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
When I posted that NFS worked with this ROM, I was wrong.

I have tried so many ROM's lately that I got mixed up. NFS runs perfectly in one of my three TP's, but that one is running the SAC Warrior ROM not NRG.

NFS has never worked with the NRG ROM's & none of the fixes posted ever worked for me. Sorry for the mixup guys....

~John
Hey John, I'm not sure about this recent build but i'm pretty sure the 8/1 build or the one before ran NFS
Old 08-26-2009, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

Quote:
This ROM has been running perfectly for me also (& I have it loaded with apps/programs etc). I use Vito SMS-Chat & a customized version of the TouchPal KB (WAY faster than any hardware KB using T+) & this is one of the few 6.5 ROM's that give absolutely NO LAG whatever with this setup.

Both Pandora & Need For Speed Undercover g-sen run perfectly with this ROM, these two programs do not work at all with a lot of custom ROM's.

I have two different home screens that I use & can switch between with one fast click. This is my custom TF3D setup:

& this is my other option for a change of pace:

When I first flashed, battery life was not very good but various tweaks have cured that problem. At this point, I see no real need to ever flash this phone again (& it's probably been flashed 50 times). I am all set until I can get my hands on a TP2........

~John
What background are you using to get your touch flow screen like that, or is thier a special cab to get that look, I like it very much.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

BillThyCat is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

I have tried so many ROM's lately that I got mixed up. NFS runs perfectly in one of my three TP's, but that one is running the SAC Warrior ROM not NRG.

NFS has never worked with the NRG ROM's & none of the fixes posted ever worked for me. Sorry for the mixup guys....

~John
DCD said that it involved something that only the rom chef can fix, it's something about how virtual memory is layed out/created/etc, once that is done correctly, then NFS works fine. DCD's latest rom has this working if you want to test it out. Hope NRG can figure it out and get it working on his next release.

BTC
Old 08-26-2009, 02:44 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
I performed the search for munbackground within this thread, but all I came up with were questions without answers.

I must say, you've got me intrigued about the panormaic wallpaper.
Is it easy to set up?

It is a breeze my friend.
Just install the cab and start scrolling.

You can download wallpapers already made HERE.

Get the cab to get started HERE.

How to make the wallpapers guide is HERE.

Give thanks to rotastrain for all his hard work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
I'm having a problem with my Stylus sensor not working. It works fine when I install my 21042 WM6.1 ROM but with Energys latest build it doesn't work. I notice it most when using TouchLockPro. I have it set to unlock when the Stylus is removed but it doesn't work. Under settings it shows Unknown where it would normally show Stylus In or Stylus Out. Is there somewhere in the registry that I can actually see the input sensor state?
It's a known issue with these ROM's, there is NO magic fix to make it work, we just live without it for now.

Old 08-26-2009, 03:31 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:

~John
You might try Frosty fix to get it working-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74193

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 08-26-2009, 03:33 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillThyCat View Post
DCD said that it involved something that only the rom chef can fix, it's something about how virtual memory is layed out/created/etc, once that is done correctly, then NFS works fine. DCD's latest rom has this working if you want to test it out. Hope NRG can figure it out and get it working on his next release.

BTC
Yea, it definitely was not a major issue I was trying to get into, but a friend asked. My research ended with the same advice - that it wasn't something you could do on the user end. ...when I saw John mentioned it worked on NRG, I thought maybe he hammered something out that was overlooked. Again, thanks for the input everyone!

"You might try Frosty fix to get it working-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74193"

I think I tried this and got no love.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by celsius0010 View Post
This Rom is sick thanks NRG but on a strange note.. My phone got stuck on the spalsh screen and would not come out with half a dozen soft resets. I couldnt reflash because I erased the .nbh. So I looked up the hard reset directions (with your phone OFF press and hold power, volume down, and enter) and that worked so far.. Has anyone else had this problem??

Anyway Ive been on Energy all summer thats a record for me for staying with one chef.. I have never seen a touch flo 3d2 rom this stable.. (Well at least before I switched back in june/july)
Yes, I had the same problem twice.

Supposedly, you are supposed to flash back to stock rom, hard reset, flash to energy, and hard reset again to keep this from happening. Never happened before with any other rom.

I followed the instructions and havent had it happen to me again, so who knows?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
You might try Frosty fix to get it working-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74193
I already tried that, it doesn't work.

The ONLY fix I have ever found for NFS was to switch to a different ROM.

The new Silence will run it as will NFSFAN & SAC.

All these ROM's have one thing or another I don't like however (although the beta 2 SAC iphone clone ROM runs EVERYTHING perfectly)

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro