PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Sprint
Carrier: Sprint

b727pilot is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Hey everyone/someone,

Just a quick question. My wife still is using the Sprint Touch (it works for her so she doesn't want to upgrade it). I love NRG's rom's and was wondering if he ever built one for the Touch or a wvga version that will work on the Sprint Touch. I've done the search but no luck (unless I missed something).

Thanks!

-T
Old 10-21-2009, 11:01 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Search for HTC touch on here and on XDA.
Do not think NRG made a rom for that but I could be wrong.
Not really up to speed on that device.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanfle View Post
hello all....
i need help....my keyboard of my phone not working....i installed 10/14 ROM....
how i can fix this issue...???
you need to be more specific, but since you replied to what I said. You should just give hard reset and flash dance a try. It should most likely fix your problem.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor

It's Upgrade Time, Should I go with the TP2 or the Imagio??? On verizon network.. I am leaning towards the tp2 cause I love my Tp so much, I will have to wait a little longer though cause they are out of stock online... I know the best selling point is NRG will have some great roms for the tp2....
Old 10-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsminnis View Post
It's Upgrade Time, Should I go with the TP2 or the Imagio??? On verizon network.. I am leaning towards the tp2 cause I love my Tp so much, I will have to wait a little longer though cause they are out of stock online... I know the best selling point is NRG will have some great roms for the tp2....
I gave my personal opinion of the Imagio a few pages back. It's running 6.5 build 21086. Terribly unstable. Couldn't stand it after 23.5 hours I put my TP back on my account. Also, I couldn't stand the fact that the stylus was on the bottom LEFT and if you don't have fingernails, you're not getting it out. Check out the post I left for all the details. Go with the TP2. The store here will be getting them in on Friday.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=13354
Old 10-22-2009, 12:20 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
If you mean panoramic background, then yes. the instructions are in my Guide/Thread linked in my sig. I also include the manila files ot get an Energy Themed pano background in portrait and landscape. Eat it up.

Did you get it generally, or when trying to get your weather? I actually got the "#777" error last night fresh off of a flash when I went ot the Weather Tab. All I needed to do was go to START-SETTINGS-SYSTEM-AGPS Settings and update the file. Then, the error cleared up and the Weather Tab worked. If that's not your issue, give us a lot more information on what you're talking about.

I woudl try correctly installing Arcsoft for MMS. Again, there are cabs and instructions for how to do this properly in the Guide/Thread in my sig. You can't simply install Arcsoft...and MMS doesn't work correctly without being set up proper.

If that doesn't correct the issue, you may just need to reflash.

Get S2U2...it works much better than the stock lock. ...while this doesn't directly address your issue, my guess is no one else has a fix or is experiencing this, so reposting will likely do little.

Try Booksync...google it. I don't know if it will work on this ROM, but that's what I used previously sync Facebook contacts out of TouchFlo...it's not specifically for Titanium, but maybe a step in the right direction.

...and now, deal with this:

I think I was misunderstood. My keyboard landscape problem is separate from my lock question. As far as the lock screen, I want to know how to customize the location, position, and direction of the slider. So that it functions similarly to S2U2. I have been using S2U2 for 2 years and have customized the hell out of it but I've gotten bored with that and want to know how to customize the 6.5 lock screen.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: iusacell

chanfle is a n00b
Exclamation Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
you need to be more specific, but since you replied to what I said. You should just give hard reset and flash dance a try. It should most likely fix your problem.
ok ok sorry
when release the ROM 10/13 i installed on my phone....and later the keyboard not working 100%...when I type any thing sometimes delay the typing....
a nd then i decide install the ROM 10/14...and the keyboard sometimes not working nothing...and also the phone not responding when it is stand by.

any comments..???
Old 10-22-2009, 02:07 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
ok ok sorry
when release the ROM 10/13 i installed on my phone....and later the keyboard not working 100%...when I type any thing sometimes delay the typing....
a nd then i decide install the ROM 10/14...and the keyboard sometimes not working nothing...and also the phone not responding when it is stand by.

any comments..???
Did you flash to stock before flashing to 10/14?
If not and you had errors on the build before more than likely those errors carried over.
Best bet is to always flash to stock before any custom rom, especially if you are having problems.

Try that and see if it helps.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: iusacell

chanfle is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Did you flash to stock before flashing to 10/14?
If not and you had errors on the build before more than likely those errors carried over.
Best bet is to always flash to stock before any custom rom, especially if you are having problems.

Try that and see if it helps.
So what recommend to do...for this issue...??
Old 10-22-2009, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid =D
Carrier: Verizon

elrichmeister is a n00b

Quote:
So what recommend to do...for this issue...??
dude, he said to flash to stock, hard reset, then flash nrg again, and see if it still has this problem, did you try that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro