PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 08:17 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee00max View Post
yo it worked perfectly man appreciate it!!!
I appreciate the Thanks. I learned awhile back that this place is the best ROM, with the BEST THREAD, with some of the BEST DUDES in the ppcgeek community which is already open arms to everyone. I just try to give some back here and there for all the taking in I do!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
FYI, nrgz said he's cooking with 21864. From what I can tell he thought 23071 was too unstable.

yea but it is from the leo rom and that is not for our phone hmmmm...
Old 10-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
yea but it is from the leo rom and that is not for our phone hmmmm...
BUT look at the post you quoted, the Man Himself said it meant a new Herman was coming. I'll just wait and leave the magic making to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfEngr View Post
I think I remember in an older release icons for update PRL/PRI. Is that in the 1014 ROM somewhere? Figured I might try it on the GPS issue.
It's not cooked in but I know there are multiple cabs in the threads attatched files.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gmdphd is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop942 View Post
can anyone help me out? I cant log into my bank of america account since he changed/upgraded the browser (opera) even with this
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
have you tried with internet explorer? my bank doesn't like opera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Same here. I have to use IE to get into my bank and to get a couple fantasy sports pages I run to update correctly, Opera just says "loading..." FOREVER if I try using it. Try IE and see how your bank's site likes it.
I was having problems logging onto B of A, as well. Check out this link: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...nt#post1166163. It's actually from the TP2 forum, but it really applies to the TP.

It shows you how to configure the Opera Mobile browser to mimic Firefox. I did it and now I can access B of A's full website from my TP.

Some helpful tips for this fix:
1. Instead of entering "about:config" in the address bar, enter "opera:config" (no quotes) to access the Opera config page.

2. The custom user agent field is found under User Prefs (once you enter the Opera config page).

Hope this helps.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
BUT look at the post you quoted, the Man Himself said it meant a new Herman was coming. I'll just wait and leave the magic making to him.

true dat, whatever he comes out with is going to be awsome!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

@ All-
In the last two days two different users have *bumped* their post about 15' apart and they wound up being consecutive posts. I'm no administrator and Lord KNOWS I'm a frequent poster. I too get nutso when I my TP seems to be flippin' out but as a user and fellow Geek I'd ask that you chill and let some time pass before the *bump*. Yes this thread grows like a weed at times but the last thing we need is double posts back to back on a frequent basis. Not flaming anyone or thinking I'm above anyone, just askin'...pretty please?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

On a different subject real quick... My wife is up for an upgrade on Sprint. Can I get her a TP2 then transfer it over to my number as soon as she gets it activated on hers without any repercussions?

Sorry for the hijack I searched and never found a true answer.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertech View Post
On a different subject real quick... My wife is up for an upgrade on Sprint. Can I get her a TP2 then transfer it over to my number as soon as she gets it activated on hers without any repercussions?

yes...that is how i got my touch pro, i used my brothers phone # and then switched it to mine after it was activated
Old 10-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertech View Post

No reason why not, as long as you first re-activate her current phone back on her line in order to free up the TP2.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

Now I just need to find a TP2 for 200.00 on sprints website or best buy. I dont want MiRs to mess anything up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro