PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

CHGN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGN View Post
Is there a particular reason my TP isn't downloading my emails anymore?
I have about 600 in my Inbox (all saved completely to the TP) and the only time the download is after I hard reset it (and it works 1 time) and then stops. Do I have too many or is it a problem with the last couple versions of the ROM?
Anyone have an Idea what's wrong?
Old 10-28-2009, 11:49 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Sorry Bro. Didnt mean to make it so hard on you. Click the link in my sig for the attached files. Scroll down to CDMA bilbobrian taskbar. It's there.
Hey man I noticed in your thread for MSVC you did not have the cab. Here it is. You can add this to your thread. I guess my apology gift to you.

And yes it is freeware.

Also thanks for the NFS gsen thing. I have been looking all over for the "NFS game that Has gsen" and all along I had the game but just needed this fix.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MSVC1[1].6.20771.CAB (2.40 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by youngpro83; 10-28-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Sorry Bro. Didnt mean to make it so hard on you. Click the link in my sig for the attached files. Scroll down to CDMA bilbobrian taskbar. It's there.
good looks homie...really preciate that
Old 10-28-2009, 11:51 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
not tryna be an a$$hole...but dude i searched ur post...u have entirely too many for me to distinguish which one has the cab in it...cuz i just searched for your name and its a whoooooooooooooooooooooooole bunch ish...cant u just like me PLEAASSSE lol?
Sorry winmo but I have to chime in here.

The cab for bilbobrians taskbar is easily obtained from HIS thread at xda-developers.com. I don't think winmo ever posted the actual cab, just a link to xda. If you searched the taskbar name (it was given) and winmo's name together you would have found it in two jiggles of beyonces backside! XDA is free to register and is pretty sweet as well, chances are you will end up needing to go there sooner or later anyway for other things so you may as well register and have access.

Not trying to be an "a$$hole" either but we have an issue with this thread getting cluttered with perpetual questions that can be easily ansewred if users would attempt to look first & ask (some repeatedly) second. Many people pop in the thread see it is several pages long and just type a question without looking at all or very hard. All attachments EVER posted in the thread are accessible buy clicking the paper clip beside the thread name in the cdma tp upgrades forum, yet we have 100 people a day ask for a cab that is right there, multiple times (another issue of redundancy we won't discuss, msvc is in there 7 times). Google is the shizz, f you use it to search the whole internet you will be amazed at how easy it is to find anything. I hit it up for the bilbobrian taskbar and had over 20 results and the first one was for his xda thread, the home of the cab. SOOO it's not that some of us are trying to be mean or not like you or other users that get told to search, it's just that we know how easy it is and how much more effort it takes to post mutpile times asking others to hand out directly what it is you are looking for and then get pissed when the thread is too long to quickly find things. It is a vicious circle we are attempting to break brother, no hard feelings.

Last edited by Whotahn; 10-28-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Bell

macaroo is a n00b

Does anyone have a fix for the ringer volume out there? I am told there is a fix somewhere in the 1700 or pages now part of this thread, however I am unable to find.
ISSUE: Ringer volume is so low i can barely hear it unless I have system volume maxed out??
Using dual tab with Ring as the default. Makes no difference with them switched.
can someone please throw me a bone or link on how to fix this issue?
Tried the TouchPro Tweaks.. no difference. Tried using the mp3 as a ringtone and reset, no difference. Please don't suggest the ambient noise fix as that won't do.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

Can anyone provide the Standard Photon ROM from Oct. 13? Thanks!
Old 10-28-2009, 12:23 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaroo View Post
Does anyone have a fix for the ringer volume out there? I am told there is a fix somewhere in the 1700 or pages now part of this thread, however I am unable to find.
ISSUE: Ringer volume is so low i can barely hear it unless I have system volume maxed out??
Using dual tab with Ring as the default. Makes no difference with them switched.
can someone please throw me a bone or link on how to fix this issue?
Tried the TouchPro Tweaks.. no difference. Tried using the mp3 as a ringtone and reset, no difference. Please don't suggest the ambient noise fix as that won't do.
Have you tried increasing the incall volume? You can find it in the regedits. I believe you navigate to HKCU and drop down control panel and then drop down sound catagories and open up incall and scroll down until you see initial volume and raise it to your preference. I have mine set to 5 but you can go as high as you want. To each is his/her own. Hope that helps man.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:25 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
Can anyone provide the Standard Photon ROM from Oct. 13? Thanks!
I have it but it is way too big to post on here. I dont know any other way to give it you. If you know of a way then let me know. But It is way past the max size for files to uploaded on this site.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Bell

macaroo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Have you tried increasing the incall volume? You can find it in the regedits. I believe you navigate to HKCU and drop down control panel and then drop down sound catagories and open up incall and scroll down until you see initial volume and raise it to your preference. I have mine set to 5 but you can go as high as you want. To each is his/her own. Hope that helps man.
Is it the incall that I am trying to fix? I am talking about when a call actually comes in. the ring. The volume of the conversation is fine.. loud actually. Its actually getting the hear that the phone is ringing is the issue.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Mrbonner is becoming a great contributor

I see fm radio in the pics of the rom but I dont see it when I flash the phone. Is it still there or is it removed? I cant find it to save my life.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro