PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Kyocera 7135 < Blackberry 8250 < 6700 < 6800 < 6850
Carrier: Alltel

vestaviajag is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to vestaviajag
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Ok, it's offical, i'm pissed! I have done everyone's directions... Flashed to Stock, let it load, hard reset, flashed to 21XXX, hard reset, ran Removal cab, soft reset, ran dcd Alltel 20081031, soft reset, ran Arcsoft 5.0.69.44, soft reset. Still didn't work. Someone mentioned a few posts ago to run the 5.2.XX.XX cab and that worked... but I tried that yesterday. I guess I'll try that again... other than that, I think the flaw must be with the hardware and NOT the software or user... as I have done the above mentioned process 4 or 5 times over the course of 24 hours... flash dance included.

Where's my dog, that old lady from downstairs is at the grocery store, so she'll have to wait!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

I followed winmonewbie's instructions to fix messaging freeze. So far so good no freezes today. I also do reg edit to make bottom right x button close insead of minimize, but when I followed directions for fix, it changed back to minimize, so i did reg edit again, but it dosent work I know there is x button hidden at top right, but it is kind of buggy to me, dont always close on first tap, and if there is a program minimized it wont let me open showcase. and also holding start button dosent bring up showcase either.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
nrgz is cooking with the Rhodium dialer and put out a call yesterday for Beta testers, so I assume that is the Beta.

Edit: btw-he was looking for immediate feedback yesterday. I dont want to start a frenzy

Thank You
Old 10-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

I followed winmonewbie's instructions to fix messaging freeze. So far so good no freezes today. I also do reg edit to make bottom right x button close insead of minimize, but when I followed directions for fix, it changed back to minimize, so i did reg edit again, but it dosent work I know there is x button hidden at top right, but it is kind of buggy to me, dont always close on first tap, and if there is a program minimized it wont let me open showcase. and also holding start button dosent bring up showcase either.
Hey Bro-the new controls do take some getting used to. I'd start by setting the reg edit back.
Now tapping the upper right hand corner will close the program like you said, it took me a little while to get it right. Tapping and holding the corner will pull up a menu, slide all the way to the left to pull up Showcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiehlman View Post
Thank You
Your welcome.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:43 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Showcase is working great here and no freezing.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

claviertekky is a n00b

After using MightyRom6 for a while, I am growing tired of using Windows Mobile with tiny icons and really like where the next version of WM is going, so I decided to flash back to NRGZ rom.

It's been a while, the last time I flashed to a build was 23016.

Let's see how it runs. It looks fantastic so far.

Running Standard 23081 with the Telus radio on a Sprint carrier.

Last edited by claviertekky; 10-29-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviertekky View Post
After using MightyRom6 for a while, I am growing tired of using Windows Mobile with tiny icons and really like where the next version of WM is going, so I decided to flash back to NRGZ rom.

It's been a while, the last time I flashed to a build was 23016.

Let's see how it runs. It looks fantastic so far.

Running Standard 23081 with the Telus radio on a Sprint carrier.
Methinks thou shall LOVE it Just make sure you install the Freeze Fix:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=14680
Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Quote:
Hey Bro-the new controls do take some getting used to. I'd start by setting the reg edit back.
Now tapping the upper right hand corner will close the program like you said, it took me a little while to get it right. Tapping and holding the corner will pull up a menu, slide all the way to the left to pull up Showcase.

I redid reg edit, but bottom right X button will only minimize program, and tap and hold dosent do anything
Old 10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

OK duders...I'm back. What do we want a walk through for? I got five hours before my flight out of f-all Portland.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

claviertekky is a n00b

Quote:
Methinks thou shall LOVE it Just make sure you install the Freeze Fix:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=14680
Enjoy!
Thanks although... why the fix? I use Sprint. I thought this was affecting other carriers?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro