PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydough646 View Post
The cab I have works but on 2.5 lol( silence from me now) lol
haha i'm sure it probly does, but it should be known it does NOT work on the manila 2.1 roms. i'm sure some super smart genius will pop on with a fix lol
Old 11-26-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lorddaddy84 is keeping up the good worklorddaddy84 is keeping up the good work
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Only 1x and no data after pri update, any way to fix?
Old 11-26-2009, 10:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: sprint

DasaniIV is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to DasaniIV

I downloaded the new sense 2.5 and i flashed dance once and now i'm going on my 3rd day with a smile on my face. I'm experience the no ringer, black screen, suprising enough i havent had problems with texting. I almost canx the upgrade because i couldnt get my live to connect for my emails and contacts, but i read that i had to disable sense 2.5 and it worked. i just added the new wallpaper4all and 12 quicklinks tab, and earlier today i was thinking damn i need more tabs. thanks num5kull. i just wanted to share my experince with you all,

DasaniIV

Last edited by DasaniIV; 11-26-2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: change a couple of words
Old 11-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Max Manila 2.5 works great with 28002. turn the pone upside down to lock works sweet.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

please dont flame me guys i know to use search but the results i find dont help me because I am unsure of version i need for the newest energy rom 2.5 with the bottom taskbar. Can some one please link me to a compatible black dialer skin? Thank you guys..
Old 11-26-2009, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

28004 with 2.5 crashed a bunch on me... might try flashing again but it was pretty rough... seemed to be related to calls since i had no trouble the night before only when i started calling people on thanksgiving. went back to 11/10 28534 or whatever which has been completely solid for me (2.1). May try the 28004 2.1 when i have time... couldnt afford to have a freezing phone today though
Old 11-26-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro1/Touch Pro2/Evo 4G

el1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good workel1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good work

well just had the 1st problems, the sms screen on sense 2.5 blacked out when i go to send a text even if i soft rest it would stay doing the same thing had to hard reset
Old 11-26-2009, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

secondechomatt is a n00b

for everyone that is having problems with the album...

I installed the cab found in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...acebook+upload

tagged TP2_HTC_ALBUM_withSocialNetworking

there are a couple of small bugs in there, but it got me back up and working in no time! Hope this helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
Hey all... Been gone for a while but back with problems once again. Everything seems to be great except for the weather in sense 2.5. My gps is messed (freaking refurbes) up and it wont update unless i drive to another town. It also wont work at all on my girls TD. Basically what im asking is, is it possible to make my TP update from the towers when I hit update instead of it using gps? And any ideas on the TD?
If DaveTN's idea about the Airwave didnt work you could try flashing a new radio, that could help with BOTH My Location and GPS issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
Thank you so much..I know an alternative way of getting the files onto my touch pro but im having an issue with pocket rar.I cant set it up so i cant unzip files from the phone.Any ideas?
What are you seeing? Mine works fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
I cannot open MMS picture messages....I installed the arcsoft mms thing for alltel, no go.
You may have already done it but just wanted to clarify-what build are you on? And did you do the WHOLE MMS dance-remval cab, SR, Arcsoft SR?
You may also need the DCD carrier cab for Alltell/Verizon as well as ensuring the server settings are correct. Search "Verizon MMS" and "Whotahn" that may help. This would be if you are on the 21xxx builds, Threefaces said the old process worked for him. Like someone else stated, it wont work from Sense 2.5 even with the process. I have MMS working Out Da Box-no tweaks/fixes,just not from Sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samrio View Post
This is still a problem on the new builds. I've tried both on my TP and that cut off seems to happen often. Also, the ringers aren't very loud, but at least they work. SMS seems to be broken on CDMA TP's, as I get a SIM card missing error on both newer builds. I tried installing a SMS fix cab that's floating around here, but that didn't solve the problem even with a soft reset. Not sure how to make it work. I have to use the WinMo sms vs the Sense SMS app to be able to send anything. Let met clarify that that is using the 2.1 Standard builds, not the 2.5. I'd like to use 2.5, but can't seem to figure out if the Landscape has been fixed yet. I guess I'll install it and see.
My ringers are nice and loud, no dialer cut off (at least not frequently, MAYBE once) SMS works fine. I did get one error message today but it wasnt the SIM card error, that was 1 out of prob 25 SMS's. I've sent a dozen since then and all is fine. I know your are on 2.1 but I'm on the "less stable" 2.5 and I dont have those issues. Did you do the Stock Flashdance? It could be a bad flash.
And no, Landscape hasnt been "fixed" yet. It's not really broken since it never existed in the original port. While not 100% functional I've got all the Landscape I need-ie Messaging and Opera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasaniIV View Post
I downloaded the new sense 2.5 and i flashed dance once and now i'm going on my 3rd day with a smile on my face. I'm experience the no ringer, black screen, suprising enough i havent had problems with texting. I almost canx the upgrade because i couldnt get my live to connect for my emails and contacts, but i read that i had to disable sense 2.5 and it worked. i just added the new wallpaper4all and 12 quicklinks tab, and earlier today i was thinking damn i need more tabs. thanks num5kull. i just wanted to share my experince with you all,

DasaniIV
Have you tried the Maxx Mod for Sense? It'll give you 16-20 tabs plus a whole lotta other cool mods. I ran it fine on 28002, havent tried it on 28004 yet.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93966
OK just did a QUICK review of the thread, says v2.5 doesnt play well with this ROM but good news to all Maxx Mod fans-v2.6 is in the works So if you try it you might want to go with v2.2-that was the last one that worked before v2.5-it'll give you 16 Home Tabs I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
please dont flame me guys i know to use search but the results i find dont help me because I am unsure of version i need for the newest energy rom 2.5 with the bottom taskbar. Can some one please link me to a compatible black dialer skin? Thank you guys..
Which dialer, default or WM?

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-27-2009 at 12:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 6.5

336mogul is a n00b

Ok guys im running the sence 2.5 an i have runnin into some problems.. The first one is how do u disable the vibrate on the keyboard when u type? The next one is i cant get my pic mails i dont get them all they dont dl... And how can i get a better battery performance out my battery... The last thing is how can i get my fone to ring louder? Thanks guys in advance....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro