PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 04:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Wisdom3G is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Wisdom3G Send a message via Yahoo to Wisdom3G
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

It sounds as if you may be in trouble without that usb working. Yea, I believe it has to be a shipped rom. The dump would be fine but it doesn't change the radio. And if he flashed a custom radio and it dont change, the might notice that. Yal know how anal phone companies can be. Its sounds as if your doin everything right...Quick question, does active sync not read the phone? Sometimes if you switch which usb port your using that can help.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
Old 11-19-2009, 04:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Flashing the radio back to stock is as simple as flashing a ROM from SD.

Relocking when your USB port is shot is dangerous because if you screw up the bootloader, you might not be able to load additional ROMs and you can't fallback to using the Sprint 2.01 MR over USB to save the day.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbrojw2 View Post
you think i could get that link as well?
sure, Ill send it to you now.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

lcorona056248 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to lcorona056248

hey guy posted a possible fix yesterday for the ringer issue on post number 1866. wondering if anyone gave it a try and if it worked for anyone else. keep me updated guys.thanks and NRG your roms rock keep up the great work.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcorona056248 View Post
hey guy posted a possible fix yesterday for the ringer issue on post number 1866. wondering if anyone gave it a try and if it worked for anyone else. keep me updated guys.thanks and NRG your roms rock keep up the great work.
Is your post missing a number? I know the fix posted by maxx134 involving a different Tachi dialer and his cab worked for me for 24 hrs+. There was a fix posted yesterday about turning on the "Pocket Boost" (not the right name) but not all users have that option, as it depends on which manila 2.5 release you have. The only way to know is to try it yourself IMO as the issue doesnt effect everyone the same nor may a certain fix.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

lcorona056248 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to lcorona056248

sorry about that i meant i posted a reply on page 1866 n just wondering if it helped anyone else out with the pocket mode switched on. just wanted some feed back.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcorona056248 View Post
sorry about that i meant i posted a reply on page 1866 n just wondering if it helped anyone else out with the pocket mode switched on. just wanted some feed back.
Gotcha.
Just a small fyi, IMO post #'s are better since we can customize how many posts/page we view. I'm at 40 per and I think default is 10. So my page #'s are different than yours.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:48 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPS View Post
Hey guys.
I really need to get my phone back to stock before I take it into the Sprint store for a replacement as im running this EnergyROM. I need help ASAP as my screen is non functional at times and could very well die out any second.

With the help from a micro sd card reader. I loaded my micro sd card with the stock rom but renamed it to RAPHIMG.nbh , now when i press down on the power+volume down button and hit the reset button, I get into the tri colour screen but nothing happends.
What am I doing wrong ?

EDIT: I've been told my usb has failed on me so activesync is out of the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub View Post
Personally if your USB port is not working and you have the stock rom on there, I wouldn't bother relocking. I don't know many techs that will boot into the tri-color screen to see which bootloader you are using. Most of the time they just turn it on and scan the MEID for the return process.

If something gets horked when you relock, you might not be able to load a rom from SD and the standard flash back to stock ROM over USB fix wouldn't be possible in your case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPS View Post
So i just tried this to lock my phone. And now its stuck on the "Loading..." screen.

Im i doing this right ?
Hey dude, you need to read more about the flashing process from the SD card in that Thread they linked you to...it's all there.

I just did this, so here' smy experience.

If you're flashing from SD and bootloader is unresponsive chances are your storage card is not formatted properly or you have encryption enabled. First things ot do are make sure that's not the case...then you'll be able to flash.

If you got passed that point and are relocking, if you read the thread they mention this as a bug. If you flash stock, then relock, you will likely get into a boot cycle that will not end...UNTIL you flash that stock ROM again.

You should be able to flash a stock ROM...like what you'd pull form HTC's site...without the phone being unlocked. So...if you lock the phone and it goes into that cycle...flahs stock again and you'll be back to stock, locked, and golden.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Got a little nugget for you guys this A.M.

From Pocketnow.com

Opera Mobile 10
Registry fix to enable auto-rotation:

1) With a registry editor, navigate to: “HKEY_CURRENT_USER (HKCU) \\ Software \ HTC \ HTCSENSOR \ GSensor \ ModuleName”
2) From there, add a string with the name “Opera10” and string value “\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe”
3) Then navigate to: “HKCU \\ Software \ HTC \ HTCSENSOR \ GSensor \ WhiteList”
4) Add a string with name “Opera10” and string value “OM10-ML-MainWndClass” (Please note that Whitelist string value is case sensitive!)
5) Finally, you will need to soft reset for changes to take.

BTW someone was asking about getting the bookmarks on the internet tab to open in Opera 10. It may have been on another thread, but mine work great.
Opera 10 is default browser and manila seems to know it.

Using the above reg edit will allow autorotation, but it could be smoother and the screen goes black for like 500 milliseconds. Still beta,,,remember?
Old 11-19-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

spiralspirit is becoming a great contributor

flashed this rom, couldnt get hotmail set up. tried using the DCD carrier cab, no dice. hard reset, dcd carrier cab, still couldnt set up my hotmail. I'd put in the email and pass, but live would just close, and then pop up again a minute later from the beginning. Gonna go with something else, although this looks pretty.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro