PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPS View Post
my usb has failed on me.
Did you double check the SD contents/file name?
Here is the lock/relock thread in case you need it:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61333
This is a long shot but you could try refomatting the card, pull off and back up all the files, reformat and only put the .nbh file back onto the card.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:09 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
my usb has failed on me.
Did it fail on the PC or do you maybe have a bad cable?
Those cables can be tricky sometimes.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

PIPS is a n00b

During the last 3 weeks iv tried multiple wires and 4 different computers. I think activesync on the phones side or the usb port gave up. It was able to charge fine, but thats all that happend when i connected it to any computer

So I was able to flash back to the stock rom but now I need to know how to lock my phone before I take it in.
Any help as too how I re-lock my phone ?
Old 11-19-2009, 01:27 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
During the last 3 weeks iv tried multiple wires and 4 different computers. I think activesync on the phones side or the usb port gave up. It was able to charge fine, but thats all that happend when i connected it to any computer

So I was able to flash back to the stock rom but now I need to know how to lock my phone before I take it in.
Any help as too how I re-lock my phone ?
Dude, three posts up, I linked the lock/relock from sd thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:41 AM
Lurker

PIPS is a n00b

im a dumbass. Im still trying to figure it out lol
Old 11-19-2009, 01:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jake62 is just getting started

Quote:
Hey guys.
I really need to get my phone back to stock before I take it into the Sprint store for a replacement as im running this EnergyROM. I need help ASAP as my screen is non functional at times and could very well die out any second.

With the help from a micro sd card reader. I loaded my micro sd card with the stock rom but renamed it to RAPHIMG.nbh , now when i press down on the power+volume down button and hit the reset button, I get into the tri colour screen but nothing happends.
What am I doing wrong ?

EDIT: I've been told my usb has failed on me so activesync is out of the question.
This happened to me once. I renamed the file to RAPHIMG.nbh and transfered to sd card. Wouldn't flash, so I rebooted the phone and checked the file name and it was RAPHIMG.nbh.nbh.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:49 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake62 View Post
This happened to me once. I renamed the file to RAPHIMG.nbh and transfered to sd card. Wouldn't flash, so I rebooted the phone and checked the file name and it was RAPHIMG.nbh.nbh.
That should work.
Extract this file to your SD card and reboot.
It is the relocker renamed to the correct nbh for flashing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Relock RAPHIMG.zip (122.2 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Personally if your USB port is not working and you have the stock rom on there, I wouldn't bother relocking. I don't know many techs that will boot into the tri-color screen to see which bootloader you are using. Most of the time they just turn it on and scan the MEID for the return process.

If something gets horked when you relock, you might not be able to load a rom from SD and the standard flash back to stock ROM over USB fix wouldn't be possible in your case.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:50 AM
Lurker

PIPS is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
That should work.
Extract this file to your SD card and reboot.
It is the relocker renamed to the correct nbh for flashing.
So i just tried this to lock my phone. And now its stuck on the "Loading..." screen.

Im i doing this right ?
Old 11-19-2009, 02:56 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
So i just tried this to lock my phone. And now its stuck on the "Loading..." screen.

Im i doing this right ?
I've never relocked but according to the relock thread you may hit the unbootable cycle (which I guess is what has happened) and need to reflash the Stock ROM. Again, according to the thread, the type of Stock ROM you use matters-SHIPPED vs DUMPED. The is a link in that thread for a SHIPPED ROM, not saying you didnt do it, just throwing it out there
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro