PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

nom303 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

this is a very nice rom. i love it! good work. i have one question how do i turn off this vibrating keyboard? its killin my battery and annoying.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
well just had the 1st problems, the sms screen on sense 2.5 blacked out when i go to send a text even if i soft rest it would stay doing the same thing had to hard reset
Which 2.5 are you on, I've been doing fine with SMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336mogul View Post
Ok guys im running the sence 2.5 an i have runnin into some problems.. The first one is how do u disable the vibrate on the keyboard when u type? The next one is i cant get my pic mails i dont get them all they dont dl... And how can i get a better battery performance out my battery... The last thing is how can i get my fone to ring louder? Thanks guys in advance....
First all of your questions can be answered with searching but the thread is huge and it' still Thanksgiving so:
Vibration issue:reg edit on post #4, or search "haptic" first result has the cab.

MMS-which 2.5 are you on? 21xxx=try uninstall MMS cab, Soft reset, Arcsoft cab, SR. 28xxx works straight away just not from Sense, Send from WM Pics and Videos and when you get one view it in MS Messanger. This works for me.
You can disable HTC SMS so you can just hit All Messages from the Messaging Tab in Sense as a quicker route to get to MS messaging.
My phone rings loud as hell.
Battery is best helped by controlling your backlight-dont leave it on full blast, try Lumos as a great program to control it. That and search the attached files-link in my sig-for Maxx134 BatterySaving cab
Happy Holidays

EDIT: Your answer is here too nom
Old 11-27-2009, 12:31 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
Thank you so much..I know an alternative way of getting the files onto my touch pro but im having an issue with pocket rar.I cant set it up so i cant unzip files from the phone.Any ideas?
mine wouldn't work on the 21st build so i just googled pocket rar.cab and installed and went from there

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
for everyone that is having problems with the album...

I installed the cab found in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...acebook+upload

tagged TP2_HTC_ALBUM_withSocialNetworking

there are a couple of small bugs in there, but it got me back up and working in no time! Hope this helps!
For some Magical reason my ALBUM has not crashed in the last 3 hours..Have opened photos at least 30 times just trying to make it crash
Old 11-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

basa820 is a n00b

got my google maps to work right after uninstalling and re-installing it.
Now I have a new problem. I receive TXT msgs, sense shows me I have a new txt but I can't open the msg and reply. Doesn't even show the msgs in the inbox.
I already disabled the HTC messaging
Old 11-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by basa820 View Post
got my google maps to work right after uninstalling and re-installing it.
Now I have a new problem. I receive TXT msgs, sense shows me I have a new txt but I can't open the msg and reply. Doesn't even show the msgs in the inbox.
I already disabled the HTC messaging
With HTC Messaging disabled the first part about not being able to open the message makes sense. Normally hitting the All Messages soft key will bring you into MS Messaging. This doesnt happen for you?
Old 11-27-2009, 01:12 AM
Lurker

basa820 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
With HTC Messaging disabled the first part about not being able to open the message makes sense. Normally hitting the All Messages soft key will bring you into MS Messaging. This doesnt happen for you?
no, msgs don't even apear there. I can only view them on sense
Old 11-27-2009, 01:18 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by basa820 View Post
no, msgs don't even apear there. I can only view them on sense
First go to Start/Internet/Messaging-that's MS Messaging-do you see the SMS there? You SHOULD be able to see it there. I'll assume you do.
How did you disable HTC Messaging? the zenyee cab-
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...&d=1257462725?
You may want to try to run the cab agin.
Disable Sense. Remove the cab. SR. Reinstall the cab. SR (optional if the cab doesnt tell you to) Turn on Sense.
I'm running with HT Messaging but I'm 99.9% sure that when I have had it disabled All Messages got me where I needed to be.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:22 AM
Lurker

basa820 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
First go to Start/Internet/Messaging-that's MS Messaging-do you see the SMS there? You SHOULD be able to see it there. I'll assume you do.
How did you disable HTC Messaging? the zenyee cab-
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...&d=1257462725?
You may want to try to run the cab agin.
Disable Sense. Remove the cab. SR. Reinstall the cab. SR (optional if the cab doesnt tell you to) Turn on Sense.
I'm running with HT Messaging but I'm 99.9% sure that when I have had it disabled All Messages got me where I needed to be.
went to Start/Internet/Messaging and the txt's don't show there, and that's the cab. I ran. I will try running it again, or maybe another hard reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

i seem to have an issue with the bluetooth wireless in my car... when the call is ended... the screen is stuck on the white dialer screen... with connected showing but the time is stopped and no buttons work... only a soft reset helps... but this happened 3 times!

anyone else?

any ideas why?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro