View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 12:28 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
well just had the 1st problems, the sms screen on sense 2.5 blacked out when i go to send a text even if i soft rest it would stay doing the same thing had to hard reset
Which 2.5 are you on, I've been doing fine with SMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336mogul View Post
Ok guys im running the sence 2.5 an i have runnin into some problems.. The first one is how do u disable the vibrate on the keyboard when u type? The next one is i cant get my pic mails i dont get them all they dont dl... And how can i get a better battery performance out my battery... The last thing is how can i get my fone to ring louder? Thanks guys in advance....
First all of your questions can be answered with searching but the thread is huge and it' still Thanksgiving so:
Vibration issue:reg edit on post #4, or search "haptic" first result has the cab.

MMS-which 2.5 are you on? 21xxx=try uninstall MMS cab, Soft reset, Arcsoft cab, SR. 28xxx works straight away just not from Sense, Send from WM Pics and Videos and when you get one view it in MS Messanger. This works for me.
You can disable HTC SMS so you can just hit All Messages from the Messaging Tab in Sense as a quicker route to get to MS messaging.
My phone rings loud as hell.
Battery is best helped by controlling your backlight-dont leave it on full blast, try Lumos as a great program to control it. That and search the attached files-link in my sig-for Maxx134 BatterySaving cab
Happy Holidays

EDIT: Your answer is here too nom