PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 06:31 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Try this...

If you want to get Manila messaging back there is a cab in my thread for that.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OrigDefaultWMtexting4Manila.cab (73.8 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

tee00max is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

im tryin to send a picture message using alltel and every time i got to picture mail it tells me a g66 error the phone couldnt be registered or something like that? and also when i install the alltel dcd i dont have a battery meter in the taskbar. I have a charging indicator as if it was charging. anyone?
Old 10-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

tee00max is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee00max View Post
im tryin to send a picture message using alltel and every time i got to picture mail it tells me a g66 error the phone couldnt be registered or something like that? and also when i install the alltel dcd i dont have a battery meter in the taskbar. I have a charging indicator as if it was charging. anyone?
anyone, i would really like to figure this out?
Old 10-21-2009, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ProfEngr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
This IS something!!!

VestaviaPirate(me): RT @NRGZ28: does this mean new Raph/Herman ROM by chance?

NRGZ28: RT @ VestaviaPirate: Yes it does!

WHOOOO HOOO! A new ROM... when? IDK, but it's comin!
sweet!! Maybe it'll fix my GPS problem. It's been broken on the last 2 releases.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

ProfEngr is a n00b

I think I remember in an older release icons for update PRL/PRI. Is that in the 1014 ROM somewhere? Figured I might try it on the GPS issue.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

Crap...my the dialer crapped on me again. I was expecting a call and finally realize the dialer was broke and needed to restart.

Do most people not have this issue??

who doesn't have any dialer issues with this phone? My issue is when you press call but doesn't make a call, or when someone calls you it lights up but you cant pick up..
Old 10-21-2009, 07:31 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee00max View Post
anyone, i would really like to figure this out?
OK Bro here is what I know, the low down on the Alltel front in the Kansas land. Well we are now Verizon, but thats a whole other issue I can't solve no matter what I try. Anyways I am on the alltel tp and I am sending MMS like a freak, well not realy but I can send and receive them at will. Here is what I did and it works for me and others the Alltel globe over. You didn't mention exactly what you did so IDK what the deal is there.

Uninstall Arcsoft/Pic Mail cab, Soft reset, Install DCD carrier, Soft reset, Install Arcsoft, soft reset.....& bada boom bada bing fat lady can sing on that issue.

I have no issue with it removing my battery meter or making it not count right or what not BUT I have heard if you do not have the right DCD cab it will play shenanigans like what you are experiencing with your meter. Make sure your DCD is from oct08. I will attach it when I get back on the pc, it's the one that works for me. Also make sure you ar enot using the newest Arcsoft, it's a no go as well. I'll attach it too, give me a few......
Old 10-21-2009, 07:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
This IS something!!!

VestaviaPirate(me): RT @NRGZ28: does this mean new Raph/Herman ROM by chance?

NRGZ28: RT @ VestaviaPirate: Yes it does!

WHOOOO HOOO! A new ROM... when? IDK, but it's comin!

i dont see this tweet but if its true bring on 23071 i am ready!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:34 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
Crap...my the dialer crapped on me again. I was expecting a call and finally realize the dialer was broke and needed to restart.

Do most people not have this issue??

who doesn't have any dialer issues with this phone? My issue is when you press call but doesn't make a call, or when someone calls you it lights up but you cant pick up..
No issues at all. Well except I can panic freeze er if I try enough times. I don't use the phone part of this device much but it is pretty much flawless. Have you messed around with your suspend/resume reg at all, or installed a cab that affects data dosconnect or any jazz like that????? Those don't play well with the tachi very well.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bennett279 is a n00b

Okay gurus...I need some help. I loaded the Action Screen settings.cab and played with the GPS settings to see if it would put on an icon. Of course it didn't. Anyway, I was trying out Google Maps and I no longer have an option to Use GPS. What can I do to enable that in Google Maps?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro