PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4g
Carrier: Sprint

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
If you want rotating pics, install Kinoma free play.
Auto rotate works perfect with it.
I gave it a shot but I can't stand it, that said I appreciate the advice from everyone and I love this rom but I think this is kinda a deal breaker for me. I want to thank most of all NRG cause this is a smokin rom but I just need my pics to be right cause I like using mobile uploads on facebook. Again thanks for all the help everyone and I'll keep watching this thread for a fix (I hope) but untill then I think it's flashdance time for me.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
I gave it a shot but I can't stand it, that said I appreciate the advice from everyone and I love this rom but I think this is kinda a deal breaker for me. I want to thank most of all NRG cause this is a smokin rom but I just need my pics to be right cause I like using mobile uploads on facebook. Again thanks for all the help everyone and I'll keep watching this thread for a fix (I hope) but untill then I think it's flashdance time for me.
This aint much but here is what I've found-if I take the pics in Portrait-no problem (obviously). Now if I take 'em in Landscape they wont rotate. If you go into the Windows Pics and Videos and edit the pic to rotate to the correct orientation it'll upload to Facebook just fine. Now the weird thing is when viewing the pic in Touchflo it'll still have the wrong orientation eventhough I fixed it in the other program Extra steps I know, but it's something.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

so since updating to 23071 my battery life was crappy unitl this morning, i put on lumos and the max cab for reduced polling. i also reset my battery...ran it down to 5% (as much as windows aloud) and turned it off and charged it all night.

now my battery life is off the charts i am so happy. 23071 is rock solid for everything i do. GO NRG you are the man!
Old 10-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasbags View Post
Is there a way to customize the snooze time? Snooze of 5 minutes just doesn't cut it.....
Yes. I'm having a small issue of the phone not waking up for reminders. I'm on 21864. If the screen if off, I dont get alerts-Calendar Reminders until I turn the phone on. I checked all the settings I could think of but nada. While researching my issue I came across this thread which addresses the Snooze Option Issue as well as the Wake Up issue:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85899

Suggested in here is a reg hack:
In HKLM_SYSTEM_Shell_Notification_OEM:

Change value for CustomUIDLL from NotificationLayout.dll to NotificationLayoutXX.dll
Wait a minute and soft reset (as is the case with most reg hacks)

This brings up the old Windows message box instead of touchflo's. I tried it and it works for Calendar Reminders as well as Alarms! Now I can Dismiss or hit Menu and select different snooze times AND it alerts me if the phone is "off". Now on my phone the snoozed alert/alarm reverts back to my original problem of not waking the phone so if you're not having that issue this may be the fix for you. Anyone else have any ideas on my wake up issue?

WARNING-this is a reg hack so be comfortable with messing with your registry before you try it. This is from a TP2 thread but the same values are in our registry. Also you are telling the system to look for a file that does not exist. This is not recommended by some (one user in the thread I posted) but it works for me-at least the intial alert/alarm.

BTW-the alarm sound issue appears to be fixed in 21864. Even though G-Alram kicks arse we now have a functioning alarm sound. I get the Reminder alert and the selected alarm tone (previous builds had an issue where the Reminder alert would go off but then nothing else-not very good for waking up THIS sound sleeper )
Old 10-24-2009, 02:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

compwarez is a n00b

i have Alltel TP phone. how do i setup the gps signal on my phone using your rom?
Old 10-24-2009, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MN-Joe is keeping up the good workMN-Joe is keeping up the good work

****bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Joe View Post
Sorry if I missed this, look back at least 40 pages - with the 23071 where is the SIP/Keyboard control panel - normally Settings-Personal-here , can't figure out where it is at or what to run to get it?
Old 10-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

s_kracke is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by compwarez View Post
i have Alltel TP phone. how do i setup the gps signal on my phone using your rom?

I also have Alltel. I just run Quick GPS and then run one of my other GPS programs. Lately it has taken a while for them to get a solid fix, but it does work without any special tricks.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anybody know how to get the alarm to repeat? There are no alarm options in sounds and notifications, and I cant' find it in the registry either.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour 9630
Carrier: US Cellular

Sophos is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Sophos Send a message via MSN to Sophos Send a message via Yahoo to Sophos

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
per a few requests here is my wallpaper collection i currently use on my phone with the auto wallpaper change.. very epic.. NSFW

here is my collection http://yourhaxer.com/files/murduckyswalls.zip
Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
HEY USCC NRG Fans,

I have created a [Guide] USCC TP to EnergyROM http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92323

Please send me PMs with changes, fixes, typo, etc. thanks !

Good lookin out Bro!
Old 10-24-2009, 03:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

mrprism133 is a n00b

i like these roms, but the last edit was too buggy, flashed back to 10-14

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro