PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 07:18 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

welcome to the forums, this thread is meant for the touch pro but the diamond is pretty similar, you may have better luck getting help in the diamond specific thread for this rom found here. to me it sounds like a setting within tomtom 7, there should be something along the lines of keep alive backlight to leave it on, are you having the same sleep problem with any other applications like tcpmp while playing videos? also do you have your device plugged into charger while running tomtom?

here is a link to the titanium only energyROM for diamond, more choices here too

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

well, I can't make calls using the dialpad.........after keying in the phone number, Talk will not dial the number, neither hitting the hardkey..........but I can make calls from the Contacts.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

Getting a CRC error when trying to extract the rar file. It extracts the RUU just fine but not the .nbh file. Any ideas?
Old 07-23-2009, 09:45 AM
VIP Member

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I uninstalled NRG's custom dialer skin, all is well again.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:08 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

YOUTUBE. I don't think the app that's cooked in or the fix work. The fix will temporarily restore video, but it's not a long term fix at all.

For those whose lives depend on watching YouTube videos, you can go to m.YouTube.com through Opera and watch anything you want. You can even favorite the site for quick access through the Internet tab and do anything you can do with the app. You'll lose the show off factor of the slick app, but you'll be able to watch video...and isn't that the point?

----------------------------

REMINDERS: my reminders and on screen pop ups have worked fine on this new build 7/22. Using Opera did not break the configuration in Sounds & Notifications. I had this issue on the previous builds and wasn't able to resolve it, aside from going in to Sounds& Notifications and resetting the config. [I just did another test, still good - reminders pop up fine for now]

--------------------------

DIALER: I just tested and was able to dial a phone number using the dial pad and make a call. I'm using the "RD" version on 7/22 and have experienced no phone bugs yet. I don't think I even installed the pop up fix. ...maybe a skinning issue or are you using Tachi?

-------------------------

"Ring AND Vibrate": I use Ring Then Vibrate, but can get both to function perfectly on my device. Try changing the option to something else [change your ringer too] and test it out using the little play preview. Set it. Close out. Call your phone to see if the new settings stick. Then go back in and try to set it to your liking. You might also experiment with other ringtones and settings to see what works and what doesn't.

-----------------------

BACKLIGHT [phone powers off] - I like to keep my device on at all times when connected to a power source, but noticed it may still powerdown regardless of the settings. There is likely a power saving feature cooked in or something that's creating the conflict. I know in TeleNav I can set the backlight on at all times, and i think it overrides whatever is powering down the device otherwise.

----------------------

SOFT KEY REASSIGNMENT: I have my right soft key set to "Camera" now. I used TouchPro Tweeks.

SoftKey Manager only seems to work for Titanium.

--------------------

FACEBOOK: you CANNOT link your contact card and your profile...to get your picture. Everything else works. Read the guide in my sig for instructions on how I got it to work and what to expect it not to do...like update YOUR contact picture. That's really the only thing that doesn't function. As a workaround, save your facebook pic to your device and try to set it to your contact card. <---this may not work or may take a few tries, if it's important to you...keep playing with it. You may run into the "red screen" bug when setting a contact photo...if you can't back out of the red screen, soft reset.

------------------

WAKE UP WHEN STYLUS OUT: ...doesn't work. I don't think I've seen it working. I had this feature only on the Stock ROM and frankly, haven't missed it. It was certainly cool...but not an essential function and I've yet to see a fix for it.

------------------

The only new bug I've hit on this new build is that the onscreen keyboard doesn't pop up the letters when you press them. ...subsequently, my empire is crumbling.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:11 AM
VIP Member

Last two days keep getting the "SSmaho autostart failed" message popping up.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:17 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
Last two days keep getting the "SSmaho autostart failed" message popping up.
Do you have disable world clock or map to galarm cabs installed?
Old 07-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond P3700
Carrier: NL RaboMobiel

telmohtc is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to telmohtc Send a message via Skype™ to telmohtc

Hi again and thank you very much for your quick reply.
I have just downloaded the the ROM I wanted for the Diamond
About the TomTom, I am going to take a look at that link...
When I use it in the car I don't use the charger always, but testing it at home when I have it in the dock and charging it turns itself OFF, it happens with the auto lock too! Witch I think it shouldn't lock the screen wile charging. It doesn't matter what changes I make in the power settings that will still turn OFF. Unfortunately I was looking for the option to keep the display on all times in TomTom, but there is no option! Though it use to keep up with WM6.1.
Best regards
Old 07-23-2009, 10:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

workindev is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by workindev View Post
Thanks. I looked it up and here it is:

okay guys, try this to get rid of the Phone Incoming call issue:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble then listed is BubbleBorderThemeImage, modify and delete the value

then:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Toast then listed is
ToastBoarderThemeImage, modify and delete the value
Never mind. It just did it again after I did the reg fix above. I've noticed that it only happens when the phone is locked and a call comes in.

Somebody tell me that I'm not the only person who is having this problem.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tsinfult is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by workindev View Post
Never mind. It just did it again after I did the reg fix above. I've noticed that it only happens when the phone is locked and a call comes in.

Somebody tell me that I'm not the only person who is having this problem.

I am having this problem as well. With 7.14.09 Standard it happened on every call. With 7.22.09 Titanium it has happened 2-3 calls. It doesn't matter if I slide or if I click the left bottom soft key.

Was about to run the cab to try and fix this issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro