PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 01:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

I've posted this before, but never got an answer. What's the deal with text messages sometimes showing up with a timestamp of a few hours earlier? Like I'll receive a message at 1035, go to check it in the TF3D messages tab, and its not showing up. So I hit all messages and it shows up as the newest message, but with a timestamp of 835. Am I the only one with this problem? Maybe its an arcsoft setting or something?

Also, has anyone figured out how to disable the stupid l.e.d. light that flashes whenever you get a text message? I've seen the option, I've disabled it, I've even set it to only flash for a minute, but it flashes non-stop. It's annoying me.

Last edited by blockhead428; 07-17-2009 at 02:00 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dakiddale05 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
WHAT ABOUT ME????????????????
I want the ROM as well!
lol
Yeah can some one post the one they have downloaded so i can try this bad boy out!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj78492 View Post
is it possible to install the old dialer over tachi in the old manilla?
See attached.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRGZ28 Tachi Dialer Disabler.cab (1.1 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Kyocera 7135 < Blackberry 8250 < 6700 < 6800 < 6850
Carrier: Alltel

vestaviajag is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vestaviajag

Ok, first, real sick ROM, I love it. Tried the past few Energy Roms and they were beautiful and fast, and this one tops them all. However, with this new one, I ran into a problem maybe ya'll can't help me with...

When clicking on Titanium Weather it gives me an error stating "An error occurred on sub_main_app_start. UnauthorizedAccessExeption Continue? Yes? No?"

No matter what I click, nothing happens. This didn't happen on the last version of Energy's ROM. So what gives? Should I try to re-install Titanium Weather, or am I missing something? Please help, this rom is too amazing NOT to have weather work
Old 07-17-2009, 02:47 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
Ok, first, real sick ROM, I love it. Tried the past few Energy Roms and they were beautiful and fast, and this one tops them all. However, with this new one, I ran into a problem maybe ya'll can't help me with...

When clicking on Titanium Weather it gives me an error stating "An error occurred on sub_main_app_start. UnauthorizedAccessExeption Continue? Yes? No?"

No matter what I click, nothing happens. This didn't happen on the last version of Energy's ROM. So what gives? Should I try to re-install Titanium Weather, or am I missing something? Please help, this rom is too amazing NOT to have weather work
Try this one works flawlessly for me!
Attached Files
File Type: cab ShowacoTitaniumWx_v4.2_wep.cab (2.92 MB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-17-2009, 03:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Kyocera 7135 < Blackberry 8250 < 6700 < 6800 < 6850
Carrier: Alltel

vestaviajag is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vestaviajag

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakiddale05 View Post
Try this one works flawlessly for me!

Thanks bud, I will give this a shot and let you know.

EDIT: BEEEEE-U-tiful! Thanks dakiddale!

Last edited by vestaviajag; 07-17-2009 at 03:07 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:13 AM
N00b

O your welcome bro! enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
Thanks bud, I will give this a shot and let you know.

EDIT: BEEEEE-U-tiful! Thanks dakiddale!
Old 07-17-2009, 04:19 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Ok guys...NRGZ28 and I have talked and he is going to put the white Comm Manager in his rom to match the dialer skin he is using. I am going to build a cab in the next couple of days that will include the black comm mgr. I personally use a black dialer too...so I may combine the two.

-Cmylxgo
that sounds great, getting a white stock would be nice but i really want the black so being able to install it as a cab (both comm manager and dialer) would be like getting 2 for the price of none!

Quote:
There is a bug...don't think that is going to be the final release.

-c
please share the bug with us so i can avoid it
Quote:
CMYLXGO's EnergyROM G-Alarm Skin

awesome! the regular x is kinda hard to hit when u are still half asleep, lol, man u put out some great stuff today, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Oh yeah.. new updated ROM coming today with some of the newest packages from the HTC Leo baked in. Yay After this I'm going on vacation for a week... so enjoy it while you can!
so i just got caught up with the thread today, just got home, flashed my old phone back to sprint and relocking it now, i'm about to power up my new phone and activate it (old phone keyboard died), wheres the new rom at? i checked the mirror and its still the 714 build, i read it was uploaded and then pulled, is it around anywhere? i dont mind fixing it with a regedit, i want to see if the 1 major bug i got went away cuz it happened 3 times to today (twice yesterday, very annoying)

Old 07-17-2009, 05:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

What's the deal with text messages sometimes showing up with a timestamp of a few hours earlier? Like I'll receive a message at 1035, go to check it in the TF3D messages tab, and its not showing up. So I hit all messages and it shows up as the newest message, but with a timestamp of 835. Am I the only one with this problem? Maybe its an arcsoft setting or something?

Also, has anyone figured out how to disable the stupid l.e.d. light that flashes whenever you get a text message? I've seen the option, I've disabled it, I've even set it to only flash for a minute, but it flashes non-stop. It's annoying me.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here's my Today Screen, with the Panoramic background/transparent TF tabs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webbscreen.jpg (11.0 KB, 145 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro