PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Oh yeah.. new updated ROM coming today with some of the newest packages from the HTC Leo baked in. Yay After this I'm going on vacation for a week... so enjoy it while you can!

Ohhh...can't wait! And enjoy the time off! (Don't take too long... )

Last edited by cmgj; 07-16-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Oh yeah.. new updated ROM coming today with some of the newest packages from the HTC Leo baked in. Yay After this I'm going on vacation for a week... so enjoy it while you can!

Glad to see you are not going to feed the drama -- Thrilled that you didn't even let it slow you down...another release already...wow! Thanks for all your work and enjoy your vacation!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:08 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

glad the drama is sorted out...

now for the rom, may i ask..?

did you get to fix the 3d driver issue (or d3d) that makes some 3d games like need for speed undercover cause an error or fail when trying to launch it?? NFSFAN' current rom and Juicys next pending release are the only roms where it doesnt happen

can you please release a cab. if somebody wants the rhoduim manila home tab to revert to the original form?

thanx again
Old 07-16-2009, 02:09 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

I was not going to comment on this issue but somehow my name has been thrown into the mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
Alright boys & girls, lets keep all the arguing, drama, and non-rom entertainment in this thread over here where it belongs.

Juicy47, I gave u double thanks for requesting some credit but to be honest, NRGz seems to be a very arrogant chef so I don't think he will give in, he slammed me weeks ago when I jokingly got mad at him blaming his older rom for making me an hour late to work. I brushed it off my shoulders though and think nothing of it. Honestly I don't see anywhere in this thread where he thanks anyone except Da_G & cmylxgo who are probably his best friends, it's not like he's thanking the guys that ported the rhodium here (I haven't read the gsm xda thread so I may be wrong) or anyone else who may have had a hand in the software he's using. NRG has a big kitchen with a lot of roms for a lot of devices that he keeps us all up to date rather well, so I got to say thanks to him as well.
I'm not his best friend and I never asked to be thanked. I chat with him behind the scenes on a fairly regular basis and do a lot of small tweaks and skinning for him. He does not have a CDMA device to test on so I also help him out with bugs. I would do the same for anyone if asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post

2009 6 01 :

- Updated to 21728
- Coooked in EZInput 2.0
- Updated some graphics and icons
- Rearranged start menu
- Added People Tab calling fix
- Added Fix for higher icon height while sliding
- Updated InCall Screen tweak and fixed its shortcut
- Fixed slider icon over stocks in Manila
- Manila CDMA fix cooked in
- Removed switch bands
- Image is now raphimg.nbh for easier sd flashing
- Removed FM player
Looks to me that NRGZ28 gave credit by stating he 'Cooked' it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\MASD]
"IME_EzInput_Western"="2_0_JUICY47_01" ;Do note remove
;inital work by savage25rcracer
;working hardware mapping by Juicy47
Doesn't look like he stripped anything off and claimed it as his own.

I see my work everywhere and it makes me smile that someone else liked it enough to use it. Isn't that the point?? You post to share...if you don't want to share...then don't post it.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

going back to the dialer issue, several posts back there's a cab to fix that menu pop-up from happening.........I just installed that .cab file and soft reset, called my phone and I still see the pop-up menu, what's the registry for this to keep this from happening?
Old 07-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Hey everyone, are there any Energy ROM banners to put in my siggy? Because its definitely time for a change!
You can use the one I made on mine

Old 07-16-2009, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I see my work everywhere and it makes me smile that someone else liked it enough to use it. Isn't that the point?? You post to share...if you don't want to share...then don't post it.
Amen....

This is the reason we should all be here. For each other. Not for fame, glory, or donations. We should be here helping each other, making our devices better and better thru teamwork.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 07-16-2009, 02:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (w/ FreshToast2.1)

BrettChaotix is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BrettChaotix

Quote:
Well it seems I have to reply to the latest "drama". God... I hate drama...

Juicy:>

THANKS for all your work on the EZInput package. Really!
The reason I sounded so arrogant in my PM reply to you is the way you approached me about this. You went over to my TP XDA thread and out of the blue demanded that I give you thanks on the first page (nonetheless!) for you work on EZInput. Well THAT is what ticked me off and that's why I replied to you the way I did. If you would said something like " Hey NRG! What's up man ? I noticed you're using my EzIinput package... I'd appreciate it if you acknowledged my work in your changelog.". I would said "No problem man! let me go do that right now!". But you demanded it publicly in my thread and I just hate that with a passion....

MickeyMouse:> Seriously ? Like seriously ? Are there any words in your vocabulary ? How old are you man ? I bet you haven't reached your 'teens yet. Seriously! God I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of schoolgirls! At least Juicy was man enough to apologize for the mess he made in my thread and I'm man enough to THANK him again for his work, but you... you have no business being in here.

I'd like to say that my work has been ripped off many many MANY times. I confronted the "thief" directly and left it at that. I didn't go start crap in their thread or anything like that. Doing so only shows that you want the "attention" and nothing else. Remember the time (a few months ago) when my ROM was the exclusive ROM for the Rhodium Manila ? It was xboxmod's wishes that his work only get tested in my ROM. Then... what did "everythingdiamond" do ? Dump my ROM and pull out the new Manila. Did I get pissed ? Yeah. A little.... Did xboxmod get pissed ? Yeah, of course. Did I go start **** on ppcgeeks about it ? No! I bet that's part of the reason xboxmod never fully finished the port of the Rhodium Manila.

In closing.... I do give credit where credit is due. Look at my changelog. I give credit to cmylxgo, Da_G and whatever other devs contribute to my ROM. I have no problem doing so. I do have a problem with people telling me what to do and if you do that, you're not getting anything from me Yes, I know, I'm arrogant chef, person.. etc. But that shouldn't stop anybody from using my ROM

I was asked to come here and cook for the CDMA. However it seems that other chefs think that I'm impeding on their hometurfs and I should probably go away. Don't worry, for the most part I hang out at XDA. You're not "threatened" in any way. Users could care less I'm sure. They'll go with whatever ROM they like best.

I'm just reposting this because it sounds 100% on the money. NRGZ does amazing work, easily the highest quality roms I have ever seen and I've been flashing since I had the PPC6600.

I thought this was supposed to be a COMMUNITY, not a competition. I'm waiting for someone in the back of the room to scream "get your hand out of my pockets" and start shooting!!!

But anyway, I'm downloading 7/14 now and I can't wait to install it - really top notch work man, I'll be sending a paypal donation tomorrow. Enjoy a beer on me!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:28 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Stock Rhodium Home Tab

Enhanced Rhodium Home Tab

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:30 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Stock Rhodium Home Tab

Enhanced Rhodium Home Tab

THANK YOU!!!!!!! now all i need is the games error fixed (without the mortscript BS) and this is the rom of my dreams!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro