PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 02:33 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Stock Rhodium Home Tab

Enhanced Rhodium Home Tab

Before I get flamed on all this and the possibility of stealing someone else work...I saw this done over at xda and took it upon myself to do something similar. The idea was not mine...I just tweaked it to my liking and shared.

I also posted both stock and enhanced versions just in case you realize that my way is better and want to go back
Old 07-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Whoa WHOa NRGZ, be easy bro, U aint going anywhere man...if u do wanna leave ur work is very appreciated over at smartphonejunkie.com(not advertising guys)....From what I know since owning a wm device(apache) NRGZ is one of the oldest chefs and been consistent with it since the game started....and as NRGZ said I also do think alot of chefs let the publicity get to them and maybe cook just to get some expression out of ppl/Fans as I heard ppl here call flashers. But all aside the BS NRGZ Rom is truly the best rom I have run since that rom juicy made when he got in trouble( a few months ago) other then that...WAIT O yea and my ATR3.0 ROM, I believe there is no other rom for me in the long run.

Peace and love,
brol1k aka broSki
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 07-16-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ghostyroasty is keeping up the good workghostyroasty is keeping up the good work

Not sure where I saw it, but someone had posted a different clock... Just curious if anyone has a nice non white background clock they could share. I would prefer transparent or even translucent.. I really don't was a solid colored clock. Thanks!

PSN: ghostyroasty
Xbox Live: ghostyroasty
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
THANK YOU!!!!!!! now all i need is the games error fixed (without the mortscript BS) and this is the rom of my dreams!!
lol o mikey whats up bro, I see u to are rocking this ROM...I love it man, been on it since late june...
Quote:
Before I get flamed on all this and the possibility of stealing someone else work...I saw this done over at xda and took it upon myself to do something similar. The idea was not mine...I just tweaked it to my liking and shared.

I also posted both stock and enhanced versions just in case you realize that my way is better and want to go back
Im a fan of ur work, one thing I suggest is maybe a clear clock with the enhanced menu please lol...would be best to see the wallpaper of this sweet rom.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:42 PM
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

I've got some comm managers for the new rom...what do you guys think? White or black? I plan on making both in cab form...white is done...still messing around with the black.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well it seems I have to reply to the latest "drama". God... I hate drama...

Juicy:>

THANKS for all your work on the EZInput package. Really!
The reason I sounded so arrogant in my PM reply to you is the way you approached me about this. You went over to my TP XDA thread and out of the blue demanded that I give you thanks on the first page (nonetheless!) for you work on EZInput. Well THAT is what ticked me off and that's why I replied to you the way I did. If you would said something like " Hey NRG! What's up man ? I noticed you're using my EzIinput package... I'd appreciate it if you acknowledged my work in your changelog.". I would said "No problem man! let me go do that right now!". But you demanded it publicly in my thread and I just hate that with a passion....

MickeyMouse:> Seriously ? Like seriously ? Are there any words in your vocabulary ? How old are you man ? I bet you haven't reached your 'teens yet. Seriously! God I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of schoolgirls! At least Juicy was man enough to apologize for the mess he made in my thread and I'm man enough to THANK him again for his work, but you... you have no business being in here.

I'd like to say that my work has been ripped off many many MANY times. I confronted the "thief" directly and left it at that. I didn't go start crap in their thread or anything like that. Doing so only shows that you want the "attention" and nothing else. Remember the time (a few months ago) when my ROM was the exclusive ROM for the Rhodium Manila ? It was xboxmod's wishes that his work only get tested in my ROM. Then... what did "everythingdiamond" do ? Dump my ROM and pull out the new Manila. Did I get pissed ? Yeah. A little.... Did xboxmod get pissed ? Yeah, of course. Did I go start **** on ppcgeeks about it ? No! I bet that's part of the reason xboxmod never fully finished the port of the Rhodium Manila.

In closing.... I do give credit where credit is due. Look at my changelog. I give credit to cmylxgo, Da_G and whatever other devs contribute to my ROM. I have no problem doing so. I do have a problem with people telling me what to do and if you do that, you're not getting anything from me Yes, I know, I'm arrogant chef, person.. etc. But that shouldn't stop anybody from using my ROM

I was asked to come here and cook for the CDMA. However it seems that other chefs think that I'm impeding on their hometurfs and I should probably go away. Don't worry, for the most part I hang out at XDA. You're not "threatened" in any way. Users could care less I'm sure. They'll go with whatever ROM they like best.

Now let me address some issues:

Who cares ? You want to know 'the secret' ? It's a feature in the 21921 build. Nobody deserves credit for it BUT Microsoft...

This last one does seem much much faster. noticed it on my phone as well..

I believe I clearly describe that in the first post... But it's the regular dialer.

Finally a chef that can appreciate another chef's work. Oh.... and newer is not always best I agree that I'm lazy updating the MASD section of my ROM so don't go solely on that. The actual packages are much newer I'm sure.

If you think that's what my ROM is about, you're sadly mistaken buddy. I have more experience making ROMs than you and mightymike put together. Try cooking ROMs for 9 devices BLINDLY and have them work as well as this one does (which I also cook blindly) then you can talk to me about what makes a rom great.

Finally someone that sees things as they are.

Like..... seriously seriously ? Sorry... couldn't resist. lol

Oh yeah.. new updated ROM coming today with some of the newest packages from the HTC Leo baked in. Yay After this I'm going on vacation for a week... so enjoy it while you can!

NRGZ, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! I HAVE A GREAT DEAL OF RESPECT FOR YOU PERSONALLY AND BESIDES BEING MY PREFERED CHEF, YOU`VE SHOWN YOURSELF TO BE THE BETTER MAN HERE. IT`S MY HOPE THIS INCIDENT WON`T MAKE YOU PACK UP AND LEAVE THIS THREAD. AND NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS BACK TO WHERE IT`S SUPPOSED TO, TIME TO GET BACK TO BUSINESS AS USUAL, BECAUSE WE ARE FAMILY AS ONE BEFORE ME MENTIONED! THEREFORE, UP, BRUSH OFF THE DUST AND AHEAD TO GREATER ACHEIVEMENTS TOGETHER. BY THE WAY, HAVE A PLEASANT VACATION!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:47 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyroasty View Post
Not sure where I saw it, but someone had posted a different clock... Just curious if anyone has a nice non white background clock they could share. I would prefer transparent or even translucent.. I really don't was a solid colored clock. Thanks!
was it this one from rawdikrik?
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_1azKnhRw0yg/Sl...reenShot1.jpeg
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1247633251 CAB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
I've got some comm managers for the new rom...what do you guys think? White or black? I plan on making both in cab form...white is done...still messing around with the black.

Everybody vote white so we can get a new ROM today !!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Black looks HOT! (Sorry Comstar... *grin* )
Old 07-16-2009, 03:01 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

yeah i agree with the black

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro