PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

i just want to say my thanks to nrgz28 and cmylxgo.

so far i have had 2 reminders today and both displayed on screen like they should!! i'm crossing my fingers that it stays like that, thank u so much for somehow fixing that if it stays checked in sounds and notifications... AHH ****, NEVERMIND, THE BUG CAME BACK. i just had my 3rd reminder while typing this and it didnt pop up on screen, checked my sounds and notifications and it magically unchecked itself for the first time today. its the first time i started using opera today and before opening it it was fine so maybe something in opera is breaking it, can someone look into this, this is the only major bug that really BUGS me.

overall though this 722 rom feels much quicker and smoother than the 716 build i was just running.

i like the new startup animation and the new busy icon way more than before.

one little quirk i have is that in tp tweak i cant reprogram my home right softkey to flashlight, it doesnt get listed there.

Old 07-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks appzattak. Will try this again as in the past it did not fix the no volume issue.
Let you know if it works or not.

UPDATE***
Used the above method and cab and still no volume on YouTube
Starting to drive me crazy

Last edited by echomatics; 07-22-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
well I must say, this worked on the 7-14...I just tried it on the 7-22 and I can load the app but when I try and play a video is says connecting, then error, cannot play this video..

Can anyone watch on the latest build??
Old 07-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:
well I must say, this worked on the 7-14...I just tried it on the 7-22 and I can load the app but when I try and play a video is says connecting, then error, cannot play this video..

I can watch all day long, I know some had issues with them not playing or getting a error. I don't have that issue I just have no volume. Great clear picture just can't hear a thing lol.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:

ok..i did this and the last thing i did for good measure was after the error, I deleted the youtube folder from the windows directory..now its working....
Old 07-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
I did everything u told me step by step and im still getting the message delivery failure message

=/
can u send sms ? can you make calls, can u receive calls?
Old 07-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:

i get the "cannot play video" error too. im gonna try deleting my windows/yt folder, can someone link me to the youtube fix cab, i checked the 1st page and didnt see it, maybe i missed it since im on opera m
Old 07-22-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
can u send sms ? can you make calls, can u receive calls?
Yes sir...

Old 07-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Got my audio back on YouTube!
Had to re-delete the YouTube folder under windows as suggested.

Thanks!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
I did everything u told me step by step and im still getting the message delivery failure message

=/
The server is case sentive, so make sure it is exactly: http://mmsc1.uscc.net/mmsc/MMS ( i think my last post had USCC in caps it should not be, Sorry!)

if it is then...
I had a lot of MMS issues when i started. What i did was start over I flashed back to the stock USCC everything, here is the link: http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownloa...at=2&dl_id=546

make sure your mms works. IF not call uscc and they will get it working with you on the phone.

Do a clean install of this rom. follow the steps for installing the new MMS

Last edited by murducky; 07-22-2009 at 06:46 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro