PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
The server is case sentive, so make sure it is exactly: http://mmsc1.uscc.net/mmsc/MMS ( i think my last post had USCC in caps it should not be, Sorry!)

if it is then...
I had a lot of MMS issues when i started. What i did was start over I flashed back to the stock USCC everything, here is the link: http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownloa...at=2&dl_id=546

make sure your mms works. IF not call uscc and they will get it working with you on the phone.

Do a clean install of this rom. follow the steps for installing the new MMS
I gotta go to the gym now

but i will most def try this when i get back

Thnx 4 everything again

Old 07-22-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Floods7 is a n00b

Has anyone used a weather plugin for this new ROM? And has it working perfectly?

Is it just me or does IE really suck in 6.5?

Is there a way to put Opera on the titanium home screen instead of IE?

Last edited by Floods7; 07-22-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floods7 View Post
Has anyone used a weather plugin for this new ROM? And has it working perfectly?

Is it just me or does IE really suck in 6.5?

Is there a way to put Opera on the titanium home screen instead of IE?
yes,

WM6.5 Titanium plugins - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511052

use chome editor and Opera panel
Old 07-22-2009, 07:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTP TP
Carrier: VZW

tlower is a n00b

Finally got it! Ended up installing "GC VZW Arcsoft MMS 5.0.70.24" found over at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=827 , also had to change the "connect via" in the sms/mms settings from verizon wireless to network. Then changed the registery -HTML/Software/Arcsoft/Arc Soft MMS UA/Config/mm1/WspHeader - Changed value to my 10 digit mobile number (XXXXXXXXXX) then I soft reset the phone and low and behold I start receiving and sending picture messages. Thanks to murducky for you help and patience with getting me going in the right direction.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlower View Post
Finally got it! Ended up installing "GC VZW Arcsoft MMS 5.0.70.24" found over at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=827 , also had to change the "connect via" in the sms/mms settings from verizon wireless to network. Then changed the registery -HTML/Software/Arcsoft/Arc Soft MMS UA/Config/mm1/WspHeader - Changed value to my 10 digit mobile number (XXXXXXXXXX) then I soft reset the phone and low and behold I start receiving and sending picture messages. Thanks to murducky for you help and patience with getting me going in the right direction.
np.. glad you got it working !!
Old 07-22-2009, 07:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

Dawgplg is a n00b

ghostyroasty, thanks for file. it worked... Ive been looking forever for that fix, guess it was right under my nose.

Thanks again,

And again great work NRGZ this ROM is sick!!
Old 07-22-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

mickeyleah is just getting started
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkryter View Post
I just looked and noticed that indeed, the date and alarm are at the top. This is AFTER I have removed the "show background on all tabs" program. At this point the clock isn't flipping, but it is changing and is no longer stuck half way which is what happened when the program was installed.
You can always download the "Call History Home Tab.cab". Once you install the background on all tabs the clock gets stuck, once i downloaded this cab it fixed the clock and everything looks exactly as it did before the clock issue, the alarm and date are even at the top and it is blank under the clock. Its a a simple easy fix to the wallpaper/clock issue. Hope this helps!!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Call History Home Tab.cab (23.4 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics
So I am now running the new build...
Looks sweet but I still have this same issue I have had for the last two builds.
NO volume of YouTube arrgggg...

Any1 having this issue as well?
Any fixes that you know of?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
im still unable to play any video after doing this fix, it still says cannot play video, whats up??? this is a fresh new phone that i have exclusivly only flashed 2 energy roms to

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:22 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

What do you guys think of this Busy Icon?

Old 07-22-2009, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
What do you guys think of this Busy Icon?

ddddamn bro, now thats fire bro, u should make a thread with ur work and post it on the 1st page bro, this threads getting ridiculous to find anything here lol....any luck with the taskbar?
Sprint 4g speed:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro