PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pljansma View Post
I love this ROM, but how do I move the TF3D tabs around? I tried TF3d config but found that doesn't work on this ROM. Any suggestions?
Scroll over to settings then click customize tabs put them in any order you like or remove them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

pljansma is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Scroll over to settings then click customize tabs put them in any order you like or remove them.

Zone, thanks for responding. When I go to start, then settings, there is no customize tabs. Am I looking in the wrong area?
Old 09-01-2009, 09:28 PM
N00b
Carrier: Alltel

pljansma is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pljansma View Post
Zone, thanks for responding. When I go to start, then settings, there is no customize tabs. Am I looking in the wrong area?
Duh, I just figured it out. Helps if you're smarter than the phone huh?
Old 09-01-2009, 09:29 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Check it out here

PS is awesome & is lighter than s2u2 which has gotten to be a real battery hog these days.

~John
+1 Pocket shield is awesome. I have been using the new betas but they seem to crash the 34 37 builds
Old 09-01-2009, 10:21 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I installed ps and reset.
Startup memory went from 46% with S2U2 to 54% with ps.
How does your boot memory compare?

Will test some more.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:32 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

PS doesn't cover my screen in landscape...
Does split fix that?
Will test more and see.
Battery is draining faster it seems for me.
Not giving up yet but so far it doesn't impress me enough to pay when s2u2 is free.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:36 PM
The Rootinator

Still testing Panoramic Launchpad and I really like it.
Sliding taskbar like Manila and very useful.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:47 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

May I ask what benefit do you get from using any of the lock screen apps? I have used S2u2 and the built in lockscreen but why wouldn't you just hit the power/sleep button?

Just wondering if I'm missing something huge here.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:13 PM
The Rootinator

I like that s2u2 keeps accidental keypresses from happening.
When the phone wakes from an sms in my pocket while silent the screen wakes with keys blocked and then goes back to sleep.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:36 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I like that s2u2 keeps accidental keypresses from happening.
When the phone wakes from an sms in my pocket while silent the screen wakes with keys blocked and then goes back to sleep.
Ok, pocket issues. I don't pocket hence, never had use for it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro