PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 05:23 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
I just want everyone to hit my thanks button because a new ROM should be coming out very shortly. See I've been on 8-1, well since 8-1 has been released because it has always perfomed flawlessly for me. I've been jonesing for something to flash but will only flash NRGZ ROm's so there in lies the problem. Tonight I said *@%$ ^! and flashed 8-11 with all the flash back to stock etc. etc. and got my phone back in order. I'm pretty sure that this could only be my punishment for not waiting 'til the upcoming update.
? What?
Are you asking us to thank you because NRG is coming out with something new?
Should we not be thanking NRG?
Or are you saying we should thank you for flashing to the new rom?
I think most of us flashed to the new rom but NRG is the one that needs our thanks.
I don't understand your post I guess...
Old 09-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
? What?
I think most of us flashed to the new rom but NRG is the one that needs our thanks.
LMAO...I was like WTF is he talking about. Thank him for what...

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 09-03-2009, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nom303 View Post
i have the 1 NEW MESSAGE problem too. i also am having a problem with my picture messaging on here. when someone sends me a picture mail, it erases my whole inbox...and im talking about every text message that everyone has ever sent...please help!!!
What version of Arcsoft are you running?
Old 09-03-2009, 09:33 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedster View Post
Question for the forum:

I started with Juicy 8, and though it's fast and clean, it doesn't work half the time cause he's changed things that makes the Sprint network choke on it... So, I've worked everything out to make this ROM everything I wanted... I wanted to keep the start menu look on this ROM, but I DID, though, change the manila by porting over Juicy's (only cause I think it's cleaner)... Now, when I put programs in the Programs Tab, nothing launches... I can add anything from the list, but when I push the button after adding it, it just sits there... I don't really care if it works cause Energy's start menu is the best organized one out there... But, any suggestions? Is there a manila file I hosed, and can put back that links the programs tab to actually launch the shortcuts you put there?
So, you installed NRGs ROM, then ported what from another ROM? I'm a little confused as to what end result you're trying to get by splicing the two together, but not surprised that it's not working. Were you trying to chang ethe Programs tab in NRGs ROM to something more like anoher ROM? ...explain what you're trying to do and that might help someone help you more. ...otherwise, hard reset and you should be fine until you figure out how to achieve whatever you're trying to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nom303 View Post
i have the 1 NEW MESSAGE problem too. i also am having a problem with my picture messaging on here. when someone sends me a picture mail, it erases my whole inbox...and im talking about every text message that everyone has ever sent...please help!!!
Try running the uninstall cab again, soft reset, then reinstall Arcsoft, then soft reset again and see if it clears up your picture mail errors. Make sure you soft reset in between each step...it's critical to getting picture mail properly installed. .

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-03-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
I just want everyone to hit my thanks button because a new ROM should be coming out very shortly. See I've been on 8-1, well since 8-1 has been released because it has always perfomed flawlessly for me. I've been jonesing for something to flash but will only flash NRGZ ROm's so there in lies the problem. Tonight I said *@%$ ^! and flashed 8-11 with all the flash back to stock etc. etc. and got my phone back in order. I'm pretty sure that this could only be my punishment for not waiting 'til the upcoming update.
BenS - I got it. Haven't flashed in a long while, nothing new from the chef, got your phone all set up real sweet like, getting bored...oh what the heck I'll flash...BAM! NEW RELEASE as soon as you get your phone set back up.
If I were superstitious I might give you a thanks.

Last edited by ahuskins; 09-03-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
? What?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
LMAO...I was like WTF is he talking about. Thank him for what...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
BenS - I got it. Haven't flashed in a long while, nothing new from the chef, got your phone all set up real sweet like, getting bored...oh what the heck I'll flash...BAM! NEW RELEASE as soon as you get your phone set back up.
If I were superstitious I might give you a thanks.
All I can say is wow! It looks like there are a couple of people who are so tightly wound they aren't even able to see what a little sarcastic humor is. It looks as if ahuskins was able to decipher a pretty simple message however, rootlinux and diamynzNPearlz just to give a little clarification because it was clearly to difficult for you two to figure out on your own. No I am not expecting any thanks from anyone for flashing NRGZ ROM. The "joke" was that as soon as I flash I'll wake up and there will be the next update. I've been using NRGZ's ROM's since he came over here from XDA and have made numerous contributions to him I understand that he is the one doing all the work and should receive the credit. Ahuskins I'm glad you got it and posted before I did just to clarify my post. A sense of humor goes a long way in life. I hope in yours you have a better sense of what people may be saying to you.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
All I can say is wow! It looks like there are a couple of people who are so tightly wound they aren't even able to see what a little sarcastic humor is. It looks as if ahuskins was able to decipher a pretty simple message however, rootlinux and diamynzNPearlz just to give a little clarification because it was clearly to difficult for you two to figure out on your own. No I am not expecting any thanks from anyone for flashing NRGZ ROM. The "joke" was that as soon as I flash I'll wake up and there will be the next update. I've been using NRGZ's ROM's since he came over here from XDA and have made numerous contributions to him I understand that he is the one doing all the work and should receive the credit. Ahuskins I'm glad you got it and posted before I did just to clarify my post. A sense of humor goes a long way in life. I hope in yours you have a better sense of what people may be saying to you.
I guess it would help if you were actually "funny"...the post made no sense. I laughed, but I wasn't laughing "with" you.

SLOW. HAND. CLAP.

Last edited by DiamynzNPearlz; 09-03-2009 at 09:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:05 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Your post did not have any hint of humor in it at all.
It read as if you wanted thanks.
You need to learn to add smilies or something.
People aren't mind readers.
As a former site owner/admin/mod, I do know how to read posts correctly.
You my friend need to learn how to properly relay your intensions in your text.

No harm done and I do have a sence of humor.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:14 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Dudes, we should keep on topic, no?

...I'm having issues with my clock going back an hour. Any suggestions?

</end sad attempt at rom-related humor>
Old 09-03-2009, 10:18 AM
The Rootinator

After re-reading it I sorta get it.
Have been in the hospital since Monday with my 7 month old girl and I am kinda tired. LOL
I see you had smileys at the end but it still can be taken in all sorts of ways.
Didn't read like a funny to me and if we have to decipher a post then it wasn't posted correctly or your intent was not properly relayed.

Anyway, how's the new rom working for ya?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro