View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 06:13 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

i just want to say my thanks to nrgz28 and cmylxgo.

so far i have had 2 reminders today and both displayed on screen like they should!! i'm crossing my fingers that it stays like that, thank u so much for somehow fixing that if it stays checked in sounds and notifications... AHH ****, NEVERMIND, THE BUG CAME BACK. i just had my 3rd reminder while typing this and it didnt pop up on screen, checked my sounds and notifications and it magically unchecked itself for the first time today. its the first time i started using opera today and before opening it it was fine so maybe something in opera is breaking it, can someone look into this, this is the only major bug that really BUGS me.

overall though this 722 rom feels much quicker and smoother than the 716 build i was just running.

i like the new startup animation and the new busy icon way more than before.

one little quirk i have is that in tp tweak i cant reprogram my home right softkey to flashlight, it doesnt get listed there.