PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 12:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

I'll wait to hear from NRGZ before I cast my judgment.
I think this could of been handled off line before its posted all over his ROM form. Little fast to pull the trigger. Now I am not saying for one minutes that I would not be pissed if I was in your shoes, just think 1 or 2 PM's is a little short of dealing with the issue between the two of you like men and professionals. I for one hope this can be handled and we can keep the respect we have for NRGZ and openly express are love and tanks for your help Juicy!

Old 07-16-2009, 12:34 AM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

cruisincali is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Exactly... and with 30 posts... Doesn't mean much

carry on.
Like I said, "Just IMO"

I like to read more than I type. Posts like yours are what keep me quiet. Thanks!

Remember that I dont need a lot of posts to hit "Thanks" like I have to the others.
I wish there was a "No Thanks" lol

Last edited by cruisincali; 07-16-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
I think this could of been handled off line before its posted all over his ROM form. Little fast to pull the trigger. Now I am not saying for one minutes that I would not be pissed if I was in your shoes, just think 1 or 2 PM's is a little short of dealing with the issue between the two of you like men and professionals. I for one hope this can be handled and we can keep the respect we have for NRGZ and openly express are love and tanks for your help Juicy!
As per the Juicy's original post, he did PM NRGZ28 and posted the conversation. With a response like what he recieved, I don't blame him for making it public. A simple "my bad, thanks," would've been really cool, easy, considerate, and definitely more appropriate. Thanks are all over the change logs: Thanks MightyMike for this, and Jackdillard for that, its the standard of the community and it should remain that way.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:43 AM
N00b

cruisincali is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
As per the Juicy's original post, he did PM NRGZ28 and posted the conversation. With a response like what he recieved, I don't blame him for making it public. A simple "my bad, thanks," would've been really cool, easy, considerate, and definitely more appropriate. Thanks are all over the change logs: Thanks MightyMike for this, and Jackdillard for that, its the standard of the community and it should remain that way.
He was probably getting greedy like Mr. Burns.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Like I said:
Quote:
I think this could of been handled off line before its posted all over his ROM form. Little fast to pull the trigger.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work

Isn't there some rule about posting what goes on in PM's?
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzielicke View Post
Ok, I am a newbie to the Cooked version, but I have worked with a windows mobile phone for over 3 years.

That being said, GREAT JOB on the COOK guys. Love the looks feel and features.

That also being said, I am having a slight problem.
1. I loaded the new rom, I then set up my work's exchange account, which required me to accept some security agreement. Since then, I have been una ck" door? I searched through the forums and no one else appears to have this "problem"

Thanks in advance for your help.
FIRST CLICK ON YOUR EMAIL TAB, NEXT CLICK INBOX, NOW CLICK MENU, TOOLS, AND TAKE YOUR FINGER AND SCROLL DOWN AND HIT OPTIONS. NOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALL ATTACHMENTS AND THE ENTIRE MESSAGE...ETC I HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM AND IT DROVE ME CRAZY. HOPE THIS HELPS, ALSO SORRY IF SOMETHING IS UN-READABLE OR MISSPELLED I'M TYPING FROM MY TP, GOOD LUCK LOVE !!!
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzielicke View Post
Ok, I am a newbie to the Cooked version, but I have worked with a windows mobile phone for over 3 years.

That being said, GREAT JOB on the COOK guys. Love the looks feel and features.

That also being said, I am having a slight problem.
1. I loaded the new rom, I then set up my work's exchange account, which required me to accept some security agreement. Since then, I have been unable to edit the accounts. (Example, I want my yahoo mail to download all messages, not just the last 3.)
2. I thought it had something to do with the security setting, so I did an erease, but I am still not able to edit the account info. So I could use some help in modifying my account settings. Is there any "back" door? I searched through the forums and no one else appears to have this "problem"

Thanks in advance for your help.
Go to Start>Internet and luanch ActiveSync. Once ActiveSync runs, click Menu and then Options. It is there you should be able to make the adjustments.

Hope this helps!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 01:18 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Maybe he hit the Thank You button. That's what it's there for. Plus your little plug here got you some extra thanks.

In the end you got a rep boost and thats how most people know who the major contributers are!

I'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot you wouldn't see NRG complaining in your thread telling people not to donate towards your hard work.

Just my $0.02...

NRG: Thank you for all the hard work you do. You put together a hell of a ROM for us. And they keep getting better and better.

Juicy: Thanks for your contribution with EzInput. I also hit the thank you button!
Its not about the rep power - a thanks in the changelog doesn't give more rep power. How many do you think would have bothered to hunt down a juicy47 post and give him thanks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
I think so...
(now were all going to get banned and have to goto EDTP lol)
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
there is but it doesn't apply here because the pm was from a different forum. the rule doesn't seem to encompass this exception.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro