PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
You could do what I do & use Inesoft Phone 4. That is an awesome app & has its own call history that is 10 times better than the stock one.....

~John
I got on the Inesoft website and looked around. Looks like a really good app and potentially they have a nice calendar app is well. My question is does the Phone app replace all the Tachi dialer stuff that seems to cause problems when answering?
Old 08-22-2009, 09:27 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Please keep in mind it's possible I'm nuts and have no clue what I'm talking about
That made me chuckle.

On another note; to fix the USB connection issue try this:

Start > Settings > System > USB Settings

Once there, disable (uncheck), "Enable Faster Data Synchronization".

Reconnect to PC.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Lamenade is a n00b

Does anybody know how to get the colour wave back? I was messing around with the wallpaper settings in touchflo and it dissappeared. I've searched this thread and tried changing themes and then changing back to the energy rom theme but that didn't fix anything. I've tried soft rests and disabling touchflo to no avail. The only surefire way I can think of is to hard reset... anybody have a solution?
Old 08-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 / Pure
Carrier: Sprint / At&t

icaruspr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
Do you have a cab for worldcard mobile that works? I have a couple of cabs that worked in other roms. When I try to launch the program nothing happens it just does nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here you go my friends. It works for me on my Touch Pro with Aug 11 build

P.S.

I love this ROM
Attached Files
File Type: cab NATF_WorldCard_Mobile.cab (1.64 MB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyedbandit80 View Post
do you know how to enable or disable advanced network functionality on this rom , I can't seem to find it anywhere , i know where it should be but it isn't there
Hey if you think it could be a computer issue try heading over to techguys.org, very helpful people over there that deal with the computer part not the phone.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:57 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hmm....

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 08-22-2009, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hmm....
I know what I mean when I say "Hmm..." what do you mean when you say "Hmm.."?!?! Love the work, can't wait for more!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hmm....
ya i know it's quite HERE!! just waiting for you to wow us like always !!
Old 08-22-2009, 11:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I believe if you go to TF3D Settings>Wallpaper and select Use Default Wallpaper it'll remove the wave. I haven't done it cuz I like the wave, it's just what I've read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
changing to ANY other WP removes the colored wave (& you can change back to the colors anytime you want also, it is part of the NRG wallpaper))

~John
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamenade View Post
Does anybody know how to get the colour wave back? I was messing around with the wallpaper settings in touchflo and it dissappeared. I've searched this thread and tried changing themes and then changing back to the energy rom theme but that didn't fix anything. I've tried soft rests and disabling touchflo to no avail. The only surefire way I can think of is to hard reset... anybody have a solution?
Hmmm, interesting.....so you're saying you CAN remove just the wave?
Did you look in your photos? You should have a sample of the wallpaper in your albums. If it's there you should be able to restore it as the wallpaper as jmorton10 says.
The more I thought about it I remembered that I've removed "the wave" by accident before myself and restored it For me the restored image was a bit different(?), if I remember correctly the wave was a bit lower? Sorry I cant be more specific but it was a few builds ago.
Good luck.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-22-2009 at 11:46 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 08-22-2009, 11:26 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Angry Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Hmm....

stop being a tease!!!

damn you!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro